• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

Azure J

So I really slacked on doing what I was supposed to in regards to playing/learning more about the game. I blame the hilaribad MS conference, Sony staying golden and Megaman-ton in Smash. Anyone going to be around in about two hours to play?

So I really slacked on doing what I was supposed to in regards to playing/learning more about the game. I blame the hilaribad MS conference, Sony staying golden and Megaman-ton in Smash. Anyone going to be around in about two hours to play?

I'll most likely be good to play in 2 hours

If you don't fear our connection I am available in 3.

Ken

jHlbpBR6ativP.jpg

Filia stopp

Karsticle's post a week or two back asking for her optimal BnB's prompted me to try her. Spent like an hour with the character and all I know is she can DHC well with Parasoul in the corner. Everything else was a blur. Definitely the one character I'll never wrap my head around.

:()

Karsticle's post a week or two back asking for her optimal BnB's prompted me to try her. Spent like an hour with the character and all I know is she can DHC well with Parasoul in the corner. Everything else was a blur. Definitely the one character I'll never wrap my head around.

:()
Parasoul Snipe -> Deathcrawl works from anywhere as far as I can tell.

Different strokes for different folks! She feels right at home to me. Characters with weird mobility always make more sense to me than characters with basic mobility.

What weirds me out about the character the most is her midstage game. I have no idea how to get any meaningful damage going there at all. My unspoken requirement for any character is an intuitive understanding of their midrange game and screen carry. If I get that interest sprouts quickly.
Parasoul Snipe -> Deathcrawl works from anywhere as far as I can tell.

Different strokes for different folks! She feels right at home to me. Characters with weird mobility always make more sense to me than characters with basic mobility.
Actually I meant something more like this in the corner

j.lp+lk+lk+mk+2xhp+cr.lp+mp+2xhp+mp.tear shot...

DHC into Painwheel

launcher+j.mp+buer reaper+buer thresher

That'll net you about 11k damage for two bars which is good damage to a scrub like me. I apologize in advance for my horrible combo notation.

Lemme just finish off the old one and I'll start playing Skullgirls again...

Beckx

That'll net you about 11k damage for two bars which is good damage to a scrub like me.

Haha. And here I was happy with figuring out how to get combos with 7K.

What's the tier below scrub?

(Though I'm generally pretty happy with where I am now with SoloBella. A reliable 10 hit no meter combo, a nice corner only 1 bar combo, and a few other things. I want to test that in real matches. Once I can do those things reliably in real match situations I'll worry about more complications.)

NEO0MJ

That'll net you about 11k damage for two bars which is good damage to a scrub like me. I apologize in advance for my horrible combo notation.

Stop talking like that, play against a guy like me and then you'll know what a real scrub is.

Welp this is gonna be the third week in a recent amount of time I'll end up missing Salty Cupcakes (after being busy one week a little while back and sadly forgetting about it last week and having plans tonight), I'll have to read the changelist tomorrow.

Note to self: try to actually watch next week's episode :S

I would have if I didn't missed your post. I could play tonight if you still want to. I've been playing BB lately for Q but I don't mind being a training dummy in this game :).
I'm open today. Just say when.

What weirds me out about the character the most is her midstage game. I have no idea how to get any meaningful damage going there at all. My unspoken requirement for any character is an intuitive understanding of their midrange game and screen carry. If I get that interest sprouts quickly.

Actually I meant something more like this in the corner

DHC into Painwheel

launcher+j.mp+buer reaper+buer thresher

How is Painwheel launching there?

Also, what is my beginner's Parasoul bnb? I'm just doing:
(combo starter) c.MK, c.HP, j.MP, j.HP, j.HK

Then I go for a reset.

Haha. And here I was happy with figuring out how to get combos with 7K.

What's the tier below scrub?

(Though I'm generally pretty happy with where I am now with SoloBella. A reliable 10 hit no mete.r combo, a nice corner only 1 bar combo, and a few other things. I want to test that in real matches. Once I can do those things reliably in real match situations I'll worry about more complications.)
Onemic, but only because he constantly puts himself down so much lol.
Stop talking like that, play against a guy like me and then you'll know what a real scrub is.
I'm terrible at fighting games. Mike made the IPS and OTG system so you could practically write things out on paper and they'd work without even needing a test and I still can't get past basics lol.
Welp this is gonna be the third week in a recent amount of time I'll end up missing Salty Cupcakes (after being busy one week a little while back and sadly forgetting about it last week and having plans tonight), I'll have to read the changelist tomorrow.

Note to self: try to actually watch next week's episode :S
I know the feeling. Demon's souls and the circadian rhythm have been eating up a lot of my Salty Cupcakes time.
I'm open today. Just say when.

How is Painwheel launching there?

Also, what is my beginner's Parasoul bnb? I'm just doing:
(combo starter) c.MK, c.HP, j.MP, j.HP, j.HK

Then I go for a reset.
Oh jeez I forgot that I DHCd into hatred install first for this. That is much more expensive now. Thing is... my combos are stupid unoptimized. I'm pretty sure I've seen some wacky shit involving Painwheel DHCs. The good news is that Tim Burton edition hatred install will be a 2 bar super... and a 1 bar DHC! :^)

The combo above is pretty standard. The point in bold is where you can do anything you like. IPS is nearly kicking at this point so you can burst bait, launcher into a grab reset, attempt a cross up or super and DHC for the kill if you've got meter.

Beckx

I really need to get back to Demons. What's stopped me is that I really need to start over. My character is wickedly mis-managed, and I know if I went back and applied my Dark Souls experience I'd have a less frustrating time.

I am beyond hyped for DSII. Beware clicking threads on that, btw. The one today has a huge spoiler for some cool mechanics in a boss fight.

On the subject of combos, how do you guys keep long combo strings in your head? (Long to me is more than 10 button presses.) Just muscle memory?

Thanks SP.

I really need to get back to Demons. What's stopped me is that I really need to start over. My character is wickedly mis-managed, and I know if I went back and applied my Dark Souls experience I'd have a less frustrating time.

I am beyond hyped for DSII. Beware clicking threads on that, btw. The one today has a huge spoiler for some cool mechanics in a boss fight.

On the subject of combos, how do you guys keep long combo strings in your head? (Long to me is more than 10 button presses.) Just muscle memory?
You need to get to a point where a series of buttons becomes a partition in your head. I'll use Marvel as an example:

j.S, c.L, s.H, f.H, rdp.L, ADD j.H, j.MHS, s.MS, sj.MMHS, dp.A, qcf.AA

That's Dormammu's optimal bnb from an aerial hit. It looks like a lot to memorize, but this is what it looks like me:

j.S, c.L = Air hit into low
s.H, f.H, rdp.L, ADD j.H = Dark Matter extension
j.MHS = Jump loop
s.MS = Convert to launcher
sj.MMHS = Air magic series
dp.A, qcf.AA = Finisher

So each section of buttons has a kind of meaning to me, and I break it up. It works this way in every fighting game, IMO. The more you play, the more your brain start to chunk particular button sequences.

Thanks SP.
You're welcome
Spoiler below details what I feel I should have done from the start after finishing the game. There are no story spoilers, but I don't want to hand people the keys to a physically strong character too quickly.

Kill the Phalanx of Boletaria 1-1, obtain the claw weapon in Tower of Latria 3-1 (don't go trying to fight the boss), then farm for souls in The Shrine of Storms until you can defeat Stonefang's 2-1 boss and the first and second bosses of The Shrine of Storms. Make sure you get your hands on a compound long bow. Arrows and a highly upgraded compound long bow will make this game soooooo much easier you wouldn't believe. If you have the souls of the aforementioned bosses you should be able to make a large sword of searching and the lava bow. The sword of searching will double your item drops which is HUGE for farming of ores in general (and health herbs) which improves your weapons and damage MUCH faster than soul farming will. There are much better swords for attack power, but upgraded normal weapons are okay.

I spent too much time on farming. I got so powerful that I basically ploughed many of the level 2 (and above) bosses and didn't die once. I regret how overboard I went just a bit, but I'm glad I didn't die a thousand times because I didn't prepare enough. :p

The Blueblood sword is my favorite sword of the game.
That was a major spoiler and I should definitely avoid clicking in Souls threads in the future to avoid that sort of thing.
Muscle memory

Damage and resets feel so right in this game that I don't really see a use for forty hit combo notations in my notepad. You can get away with murder in this game if you know how to press the reset button. You might want to open notepad if you play Valentine...

Beckx

Okay, thanks both, that makes sense. (I mean, I never got past flowchart Frank With Friends in Marvel but I was able to compartmentalize things.)

What do you mean by "press the reset button"? I really don't know much about resets or restands.

Edit: I like the Demons build stuff, thanks! I eat that stuff up. Not worried about finding everything by myself in that game anymore. For DkS II I want to be blind, though. Edit edit: Holy crap that sword.

Okay, thanks both, that makes sense. (I mean, I never got past flowchart Frank With Friends in Marvel but I was able to compartmentalize things.)

What do you mean by "press the reset button"? I really don't know much about resets or restands.

Edit: I like the Demons build stuff, thanks! I eat that stuff up. Not worried about finding everything by myself in that game anymore. For DkS II I want to be blind, though. Edit edit: Holy crap that sword.
I just meant any button can be a reset if you pressure the opponent correctly. Just ask Karsticles. It's not like Mahvel where you've got dedicated super fast jabs and these elaborate ultra ambigious mixups. Play SG right and crouching light kick becomes your super duper reset weapon.

Large sword of searching looks cool, but it's actually pretty weak. Try getting your hands on the Morion Blade, the meat cleaver or the blueblood sword with the right stats and you'll see real power. :p

I just meant any button can be a reset if you pressure the opponent correctly. Just ask Karsticles. It's not like Mahvel where you've got dedicated super fast jabs and these elaborate ultra ambigious mixups. Play SG right and crouching light kick becomes your super duper reset weapon.

Large sword of searching looks cool, but it's actually pretty weak. Try getting your hands on the Morion Blade, the meat cleaver or the blueblood sword with the right stats and you'll see real power. :p
Yeah, restands basically make resets possible at any point. Though I honestly don't care for that. It confuses the hell out of me.

Meat Cleaver FTW. I played Dark Souls this last week for the first time and was sad that it wasn't there. :-(

Beckx

Not totally getting it, but probably not something to focus on until I get better at the basics anyway.

Which I won't ever do if I get pulled back into DeS. :p

I'm hoping on right now to play if anybody wants some matches. I'll add you neo0mj.
GGs Kioshen. That was my first time ever playing Peacock, so I was trying to figure out her inputs as I went - lol. I wish I could analyze your play like I do for Marvel, but I'm just not there yet. I welcome any feedback from you, though. Aside from doing Painwheel combos consistently. :p

Beckx

Matches?

Currently on PSN, can switch over to 360 too.

------

A lot of playing around in training with the combos Kioshen mentioned a few pages back. I get what SP and Karst are talking about now.

launcher -> air combo -> OTG/launcher -> air combo -> restand/launcher -> air combo -> restand/finisher.

Not that I'm anywhere close to being able to pull that off. But I get it.

------------

Um. I'm training on the lab stage. A cat just walked out, looked around, left. 0_o

It may be time to go to bed.

Man, this is the second time I get namedropped on Salty Cupcakes without being around to see it, lol.

Some off-the-top-of-my-head highlights

Latest test changes
  • double's ground mk(x2?) string no longer whiffs some crouching characters
  • same with Parasoul, who is the base for that
  • bella's air to ground elbow recovers fast so you can combo off it, but you can't do it instant off the ground(4f to 16f)
  • some cases where you couldn't combo both point and assist have been removed
  • Cerebella kancho run is projectile invul
  • diamond reflector now hits point and assist(and staggers both if they are grounded), no longer has a wallbounce
  • peacock's launcher's has a much better hitbox (I forget which normal this is, c.MP?)
  • Peacock can only have 2 bombs on screen, but they stay out when she's hit--looks like this is staying for good
  • Total stored damage on Hatred Guard caps at 4000
  • if Painwheel lands a normal after she absorbs a hit or hits via Hatred Guard, that normal restores a percentage of the stored damage -- 50%(light) -> 66%(medium) -> 75%?(heavy) -> 85%(Install)
  • the damage bonus(and now lifegain) from Hatred guard no longer goes away on whiff or block, the bonus will apply next time she hits you
  • Buer Reaper hitboxes improved
  • Another big IPS revision, essentially a Mk2 version of combining some parts of the newer IPS and undizzy. Mike felt he'd tested the previous version enough, so this is another big test starting up.

More general stuff
  • ALL of Squigly's moves are in the game now and implemented. She just needs finetuning and the cleanup/palettize process done and she's ready to rock.
  • She has GET OVER HERE. And an appropriate VA clip for it that's not implemented yet.
  • the patched version of the game is confirmed to not be the Evo standard, what you're playing on consoles now is.
  • Only Peacock's taunt has been done so far. Taunts are something that's done if the appropriate groups are sitting on their hands waiting for work, which is raaare.
  • Bore Mike Z at Evo SG finals and he will DQ you (lol)
  • Mike Z is an advisor to the KI dev team and really doesn't like the direction the game is going in, but he likes the devs and says if you like how the game is turning out, please go and rep it because fighting games.
  • If you didn't already know, Mike is an OG KI nut. He owns an arcade cabinet of the original.
  • He says that the current hype over KI is going to turn out a lot like initial SFxT hype did.
  • MAQL and Melty Bread devs came here for this Salty Cupcakes thanks to post-E3.
  • Melty Bread's songwriter, who also did the lyrics for Persona 4 opening, is here to do translation for them. Her english is pretty good!
  • Lee Saito, head of the PC port team, is here thanks to post-E3.
  • PC port is just getting ready to enter testing phase, after which is when PC beta starts.

There's a lot more, but I only peeked in stream for a bit and heard the rest later, so someone will probably have a more thorough breakdown.

Yeah, restands basically make resets possible at any point. Though I honestly don't care for that. It confuses the hell out of me.

Meat Cleaver FTW. I played Dark Souls this last week for the first time and was sad that it wasn't there. :-(
I like the restands. They're really obvious here and they are a stupid easy combo extender on a fallen opponent. I wouldn't want it in every fighter, though.

Also, the Meat Cleaver is serious business. It's definitely the strongest weapon in my arsenal, but I find it too heavy for practical use. I got a lot of black phantom humans invading my world towards the end of the game and one of them killed me using a meat cleaver lol. Made me pretty salty. :p
Um. I'm training on the lab stage. A cat just walked out, looked around, left. 0_o

Mike Z's badly drawn cat. The odds of it coming out on a successful rush punch are ridiculously low. Consider yourself blessed.

Kioshen

GGs Kioshen. That was my first time ever playing Peacock, so I was trying to figure out her inputs as I went - lol. I wish I could analyze your play like I do for Marvel, but I'm just not there yet. I welcome any feedback from you, though. Aside from doing Painwheel combos consistently. :p

Don't worry about feedback on that one. I know full well what I need to work on but I just didn't have the time lately. I really forgot what were my go to combos so instead I just experimented and tried to learn what Painwheel could do which can be hella annoying in your hands. I was secretly wishing in my head to have vajdra or whatever it's called to swat you out of the air. No bnb, no resets setups, no dhc setups, not knowing how to follow gregor samson with something, not knowing what to do after otg with filia ... yeah I got lots of lab time to do but I need to complete my basic BB training first then I'll just concentrate on the more fun game :).

As for feedback from me, take it with a heavy grain of salt. Although I know what to do I just can't execute it yet so yeah here goes.

• Your painwheel is coming along nicely. I had PTSD flashback during our fights when I faced your properly assisted Dorm vs my lone Doctor Doom. You strike a nice balance with both of your assists but after a while you were beginning to be obvious when calling them. Against better people that can double snap you, it will hurt a lot. You also don't protect them enough.
  • Your Parasoul zoning is good but there's plenty of holes in the patterns that allow me to get in when I'm doing stupid stuff. I was always getting hit by it because I kept jumping for no reason so I didn't give you any reason to stop but first you ever did when I got close to you was to do Napalm Pillar. Keep in mind that Parasoul charging frames are lower than Guile's in AE2012 so it might throw you off a little.
  • Can't comment much on Peacock because I didn't play enough of her. You could try to abuse the death from above while you still can and spam George as much as you can.

I'll try to comment a little more later if I think of something else.

------

A lot of playing around in training with the combos Kioshen mentioned a few pages back. I get what SP and Karst are talking about now.

launcher -> air combo -> OTG/launcher -> air combo -> restand/launcher -> air combo -> restand/finisher.

Not that I'm anywhere close to being able to pull that off. But I get it.

------------

Congrats on the first part ! Congrats also on the second part because you just say the only art asset provided by MikeZ :). It gets spawed randomly when you hit somebody with the lock and load.

same with Parasoul, who is the base for that

ALL of Squigly's moves are in the game now and implemented. She just needs finetuning and the cleanup/palettize process done and she's ready to rock.
She has GET OVER HERE. And an appropriate VA clip for it that's not implemented yet.

This pleases me

Beckx

Kioshen, any tips for the LP x 6 restand into combo? (c.lk, c.mk, j.lp x 6, land, s.lp, s.mp., etc.)

My problem is that the combo breaks for me as soon as I land. Probably just not fast enough hitting the s.lp or messing the whole thing up trying to mash out the aerial LPs.

Kioshen

Kioshen, any tips for the LP x 6 restand into combo? (c.lk, c.mk, j.lp x 6, land, s.lp, s.mp., etc.)

My problem is that the combo breaks for me as soon as I land. Probably just not fast enough hitting the s.lp or messing the whole thing up trying to mash out the aerial LPs.

I don't think you can follow up j.LPs after doing a c.MK. This is what it should look like :

(j.HK), c.LK, c.MP, c.HP
j.LK, j.HK
c.LK, c.MK
j.MP, j.HK (restand)
c.MP, c.HP
j.LP (mash), J.HP
s.LP, s.LP, s.MK, s.HP xx qcf+LP xx qcf+PP

The J.HP after doing the j.LP is optional but probably helps to complete the combo. I'm not too sure myself how to make it consistent since I didn't have time to hit the lab and understand the mechanics.

Man, this is the second time I get namedropped on Salty Cupcakes without being around to see it, lol.

Some off-the-top-of-my-head highlights

Latest test changes
  • double's ground mk(x2?) string no longer whiffs some crouching characters
  • same with Parasoul, who is the base for that
  • bella's air to ground elbow recovers fast so you can combo off it, but you can't do it instant off the ground(4f to 16f)
  • some cases where you couldn't combo both point and assist have been removed
  • Cerebella kancho run is projectile invul
  • diamond reflector now hits point and assist(and staggers both if they are grounded), no longer has a wallbounce
  • peacock's launcher's has a much better hitbox (I forget which normal this is, c.MP?)
  • Peacock can only have 2 bombs on screen, but they stay out when she's hit--looks like this is staying for good
  • Total stored damage on Hatred Guard caps at 4000
  • if Painwheel lands a normal after she absorbs a hit or hits via Hatred Guard, that normal restores a percentage of the stored damage -- 50%(light) -> 66%(medium) -> 75%?(heavy) -> 85%(Install)
  • the damage bonus(and now lifegain) from Hatred guard no longer goes away on whiff or block, the bonus will apply next time she hits you
  • Buer Reaper hitboxes improved
  • Another big IPS revision, essentially a Mk2 version of combining some parts of the newer IPS and undizzy. Mike felt he'd tested the previous version enough, so this is another big test starting up.

More general stuff
  • ALL of Squigly's moves are in the game now and implemented. She just needs finetuning and the cleanup/palettize process done and she's ready to rock.
  • She has GET OVER HERE. And an appropriate VA clip for it that's not implemented yet.
  • the patched version of the game is confirmed to not be the Evo standard, what you're playing on consoles now is.
  • Only Peacock's taunt has been done so far. Taunts are something that's done if the appropriate groups are sitting on their hands waiting for work, which is raaare.
  • Bore Mike Z at Evo SG finals and he will DQ you (lol)
  • Mike Z is an advisor to the KI dev team and really doesn't like the direction the game is going in, but he likes the devs and says if you like how the game is turning out, please go and rep it because fighting games.
  • If you didn't already know, Mike is an OG KI nut. He owns an arcade cabinet of the original.
  • He says that the current hype over KI is going to turn out a lot like initial SFxT hype did.
  • MAQL and Melty Bread devs came here for this Salty Cupcakes thanks to post-E3.
  • Melty Bread's songwriter, who also did the lyrics for Persona 4 opening, is here to do translation for them. Her english is pretty good!
  • Lee Saito, head of the PC port team, is here thanks to post-E3.
  • PC port is just getting ready to enter testing phase, after which is when PC beta starts.

There's a lot more, but I only peeked in stream for a bit and heard the rest later, so someone will probably have a more thorough breakdown.
Thank you for this! I'm glad that Mike Z agrees with me about KI. The man has good taste.

WTF @ Kancho Run being projectile invincible. -_-

I like the restands. They're really obvious here and they are a stupid easy combo extender on a fallen opponent. I wouldn't want it in every fighter, though.

Also, the Meat Cleaver is serious business. It's definitely the strongest weapon in my arsenal, but I find it too heavy for practical use. I got a lot of black phantom humans invading my world towards the end of the game and one of them killed me using a meat cleaver lol. Made me pretty salty. :p

Mike Z's badly drawn cat. The odds of it coming out on a successful rush punch are ridiculously low. Consider yourself blessed.
I played through the whole game with the Meat Cleaver. Love that weapon. Supposedly Great Hammers replace it in Dark Souls, but I never found one.

Don't worry about feedback on that one. I know full well what I need to work on but I just didn't have the time lately. I really forgot what were my go to combos so instead I just experimented and tried to learn what Painwheel could do which can be hella annoying in your hands. I was secretly wishing in my head to have vajdra or whatever it's called to swat you out of the air. No bnb, no resets setups, no dhc setups, not knowing how to follow gregor samson with something, not knowing what to do after otg with filia ... yeah I got lots of lab time to do but I need to complete my basic BB training first then I'll just concentrate on the more fun game :).
Peacock's qcb.H is basically Vajra. That's why I added her in. Actually, this team, as-is, is Sentinel/Blackheart/Captain Commando for me. It's hilarious that Marvel can't allow this despite having many more characters. I would love to play Sentinel/Dormammu/CapCom again. :-(

As for feedback from me, take it with a heavy grain of salt. Although I know what to do I just can't execute it yet so yeah here goes.
I am difficult to offend, always be honest.

[*]Your painwheel is coming along nicely. I had PTSD flashback during our fights when I faced your properly assisted Dorm vs my lone Doctor Doom. You strike a nice balance with both of your assists but after a while you were beginning to be obvious when calling them. Against better people that can double snap you, it will hurt a lot. You also don't protect them enough.
My assist usage is coming along slowly because of the weird button placement. I'm not used to using all 8 buttons on my stick. So right now my assist calls are a little "robotic". I appreciate that criticism, though.

[*]Your Parasoul zoning is good but there's plenty of holes in the patterns that allow me to get in when I'm doing stupid stuff. I was always getting hit by it because I kept jumping for no reason so I didn't give you any reason to stop but first you ever did when I got close to you was to do Napalm Pillar. Keep in mind that Parasoul charging frames are lower than Guile's in AE2012 so it might throw you off a little.
I've only played Parasoul three times, so I'm still learning how she works. I default to spamming projectiles with her because it's comfortable and easy. I actually don't know what I should generally be going for with her. Advice from Parasoul players is welcome. SolarPowered schooled me a bunch with her, but it's all kind of a blur now!

[*]Can't comment much on Peacock because I didn't play enough of her. You could try to abuse the death from above while you still can and spam George as much as you can.
Ironically, I completely forgot about that move until after our matches despite it being my assist. I would throw the bombs out, you would jump, and I would seriously think "I wish she had an anti-air move" - hahaha. I will sit down with her and figure out an ABC combo in the near future.

Beckx

Yeah, hah, I confuse the follow ups from c.mk v. c.hp. I will try adding in a j.HP (though j.HP is my nemesis, so many times I leave my finger on the button just a hair longer and get the float, dropping everything).

I saw that c.mk, c.hp leads to a higher juggle that requires a double jump to continue. Is this useful for anything?

Ken

Yeah, hah, I confuse the follow ups from c.mk v. c.hp. I will try adding in a j.HP (though j.HP is my nemesis, so many times I leave my finger on the button just a hair longer and get the float, dropping everything).

I saw that c.mk, c.hp leads to a higher juggle that requires a double jump to continue. Is this useful for anything?

cmk jmp jhk restand
cmk grab if lazy
Also resets after cmk I guess. cmk chp doesn't seem too great? Or at least I never use it.

Hell yeah. I like this.

I could have sworn it was already

I don't think you can follow up j.LPs after doing a c.MK. This is what it should look like :

(j.HK), c.LK, c.MP, c.HP
j.LK, j.HK
c.LK, c.MK
j.MP, j.HK (restand)
c.MP, c.HP
j.LP (mash), J.HP
s.LP, s.LP, s.MK, s.HP xx qcf+LP xx qcf+PP

The J.HP after doing the j.LP is optional but probably helps to complete the combo. I'm not too sure myself how to make it consistent since I didn't have time to hit the lab and understand the mechanics.

Personally, both versions are annoying to land consistently but each for its own reason.

Top Bottom