• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim has sold over 20 million copies

Terra

Not surprising, given the time and effort put into this game. Fantastic in all aspects, although a little too streamlined and dumbed down for my tastes.

But without doubt, the game of the generation for me.

One of my all time favorite games.

I knew this was going to turn in to a "what Elder Scrolls used to be" thread, but honestly, the only part about Morrowind I prefer over Oblivion and Skyrim is trackfinding. I really like being given directions and not having a quest marker. But I've gotten an immense amount of enjoyment out of playing all three games

GenericUser

"we want the skyrim audience"

it all makes sense now
as if

as many other honorable gamers alrady posted, well deserved, great game.

I didnt realize skyrim was that popular on GAF

I've never seen anything like Skyrim's launch day. On my computer, every 30 seconds I'd get a Steam popup: "such-and-such-Gaffer is playing Skyrim." Click on my friends list, 35 people playing Skyrim. Go on the 360, 16 people playing Skyrim. Hop over to PSN, 14 more people playing Skyrim.

Kallor

Wish I never bought it. Gave it a shot after how good New Vegas was. Elder Scrolls is inferior.

You need an Obsidian Elder Scrolls: New Morrowind

I'm glad it sold well because we'll be seeing a lot more big open world rpgs and with some luck a few of them might even be good.

crazyprac

I have to admit... Never "finished" the game. Hunting the dragons and exploring the landscape was a blast, but damn thing got boring fast :(

Top Bottom