• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyward Sword TV Ad with Robin and Zelda Williams.

.la1n

Leonsito said:

Nobody ever played that game in school, we all just got pwned.

220px-Circle_game.jpg

edit: in before (she can punch me in the shoulder any time.)

Cygnus X-1

Great ad. Anyway it's so surprising Robin Williams is a fan of the Zelda series to the point he named the daughter after the Princess.

[Nintex]

Another great ad. These two are certainly marketing gold for Nintendo. When Zelda Williams walked on stage in London the crowd went nuts. She also signed my copy of Ocarina of Time 3D afterwards. If only we had time to take a picture :(

Codeblue

FlyingTeacup said:
they should do another sexy ad with these two.

http://download.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/5/16792.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

They need to bring back those dancers from the Japanese LttP commercial.

Getting Robin Williams and his daughter to do all these Zelda commercials was probably one of the best marketing ideas Nintendo had in recent years.

Ms Williams, if you read this, tell your father that you and him are awesome.
That is all.

Caelus

Just realised the main theme for SS in this commerical is the 25th anniversary symphony one... can't wait for this game.

Epic commerical.

DangerStepp

I'll just leave this here...
Zelda Williams' Twitter said:
Zelda Williams
Hey everyone! Thanks for all the sweet comments on the Skyward Sword ad, we had a blast filming it (even if my arm was sore for days)!

Luthos

I like these commercials. And they could be so much more corny than they are. But they really are pretty well done.

Top Bottom