• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleeping Dogs |OT| not releasing this would have been a True Crime

Derrick01

Banned
Best of luck to you guys. We already know it's a better port than Darksiders 2 but here's hoping there's no SE account screen that won't load correctly and prevents you from even getting to the game.

JAY the BIRD

Neo Member
Can't decide.

Go to bed now or stay up all night and be disappointed by GMG. There is still a small amount of hope in me, and it wont let me sleep.

Ridley327

Man, I am getting the feeling that I was one of the very few NA guys that got their GMG code at all. That really sucks for you guys. :(

JAY the BIRD

Neo Member
I just poked my head in there and apparently yes. It has 2 options for graphics. V-Sync and Resolution.

That sucks.

Yeah, same as the original. Not surprised, nor am I really that disappointed. Still blown away by UFG and their hard work on the PC port of SD. One good port is good enough for me.

TheExodu5

Banned
Aww yeah! Thanks Wario!

woo.jpg

Yeah, same as the original. Not surprised, nor am I really that disappointed. Still blown away by UFG and their hard work on the PC port of SD. One good port is good enough for me.

Oh it was like that in Darksiders too? I played the original on PS3 so I just assumed it had a more fleshed out PC graphical options.

KyleN

Banned
My gtx 670 is getting 40 fps avg. Thats pretty dissapointing.

Edit: Its even dropping down to 25 and i dont even have the high res textures installed yet.

JAY the BIRD

Neo Member
Oh it was like that in Darksiders too? I played the original on PS3 so I just assumed it had a more fleshed out PC graphical options.

Yup, a true rip from consoles. Right down to the low-res (i play at 1920 x 1080) menus. Still a great game, I would just love to see a little more power behind the game, since it has such beautiful art direction.

Still no Sleeping Dogs code :/

Derrick01

Banned

Edit: Its even dropping down to 25 and i dont even have the high res textures installed yet.

Need more details. Is that with all of the DX11 options on? Everything turned to high/max? AA jacked up high?

Karak

CRAZY! Nothing should be causing FPS that low. Man. What settings?
Shit maybe I will stick with the console version as its pretty ace anyway.

Teknoman

I just poked my head in there and apparently yes. It has 2 options for graphics. V-Sync and Resolution.

That sucks.

Hmm sounds like the original's PC port. Well if the performance is good, i'm sure they'll be able to work around it?

Kyle, try turning off ambient occlusion.

First and only experience with GMG. Started out with trouble placing the order. Ending up with trouble getting what I ordered. Service you can count on, folks.

and to the person(s) getting 40 fps, what's the average with Saint's Row 3, if you played that.

Soi-Fong

Gonna try to benchmark this with everything maxed out. Will take some pictures with FRAPS to show diff between high res DLC and normal textures.

Edit: High-res DLC seems like its taking forever. Just wanna play!!! Haha

Will post benchmark and my rig later so people can see the performance of the game.

Top Bottom