• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slim PS3 ...good fake or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolemite

Dedication Through Light said:
If it was Amazon then it doesnt say added by anyone.

If it is a users image then you can vote on it and see comments and see "Added by "username" when you click on it.
Hehe, someone can easily create a seller account on Amazon and post their products. Not sure if Amazon checks these for ridiculousness before posting it.

What the...

PS360Slim.jpg

Somebody uploaded a 360 pic now.

dolemite said:
Hehe, someone can easily create a seller account on Amazon and post their products. Not sure if Amazon checks these for ridiculousness before posting it.

Well for the picture to be from Amazon, it would still pop up in a window itself that has the zoom options and Amazon logo in the upper corner of the page. Most of the stuff, that isnt sold by Amazon anymore, still has the official images from when Amazon was carrying the product.

Zenith

Banned
jakncoke said:
Just shut the fuck up already about it.

why so defensive? Money is a precious commodity and could be put towards better things rather than wasting in on something that does the exact same job as something you already own. This applies to people who rebuy consoles because it's a different colour (see black Wii thread). yeah, I said it.

jakncoke

Banned
Zenith said:
why so defensive? Money is a precious commodity and could be put towards better things rather than wasting in on something that does the exact same job as something you already own. This applies to people who rebuy consoles because it's a different colour (see black Wii thread). yeah, I said it.

Because it's annoying reading people cry about how others spend there money. It's "THEIRS" for a reason, no reason for people in cheapseats to scream down and tell them how to spend it. It is wasteful for you people in the cheapseats but the only opinion that matters is that particular individual.

Shiggy

HUELEN10 said:
Okay, which of you did this?
2sakkqv.png

NEIN! Ich verkaufe hier KEINE PS3 SLIM, dafuer aber ein anderes Sammlerschaetzchen, naemlich meine gut erhaltene PS3 60GB mit PS1+2+3 Kompatibilitaet!!! Spielen Sie ALLE Playstation Spiele auf nur EINER Konsole! NICHT MEHR IM HANDEL ERHAELTLICH!! Auf Wunsch mit 50 TOP-Demos auf der Festplatte. Mit Rechnung und Restgarantie!

He's selling a PS3 60GB with PS2 backward compatibility.

Egmont

Neo Member
woxel1 said:
Plattformunabhängig?

It apparently means "Platform Independent."

Dunno what that signifies, though, other than that it's probably not an official posting--which is pretty obvious by now anyway.

spwolf

deepbrown said:
:lol

Even the "PS3 Slim is on Amazon Germany" stories had me laughing, since anyone can add a product to Amazon...so well done for teaching them a lesson! :lol

you can add product on Amazon as another company? In this case, SCE? If you click on SCE link on that page, it shows you million different SCE products.

Those images are user submitted though, it says so on the page. But I am pretty sure you cant just add a product to another company's account?

JoJo13

Banned
I hope it truly is announced at Gamescom or whatever....just so the suspense of not knowing will finally freaking end.

Seems like it's taking an eternity for Sony to reveal it.

Only 18 more days or so.

peetfeet

Oh for fucks sake, GAF you have my laughing like an idiot tonight. I love it when stuff from here gets leaked over the intercock and they swear blind it's realz.

HUELEN10 said:
XD

Off Topic: Are you really this guy?
j79944.png

If so, you're the shit. :D Big fan.

Sorry, i'm not Gary Cutlack, nor do I have any involvment with UK:R, Sexy Executives or Extra-Last.

I also like UK:R thus the username, though perhaps it time I asked one of the admins for a username change to prevent confusion.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Watching some Xgames right now, and all the PS3 billboards have the new PS3 font.

dolemite

Loudninja said:
Like I been saying sites are really pushing the 80gb, lots of crazy deals.
The Ucharted bundle is currently at $450 on Amazon. I just don't see how they will sell a single unit after the Slim will start selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom