• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Character wishlist

1. Ridley (Metroid)

SSBRidley.jpg

2. Little Mac (Punch-Out)

SSBLittleMac.jpg

3. Jimmy T. (WarioWare)

SSBJimmyT.gif

Viewtiful Joe (from 2d action game, would fit nicely in brawl)
Skull Kid (With Majora's Mask, could have an interesting moveset)
Tingle (would be a unique character, also, I want a "Kooloo Limpah" taunt :D )

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Talladega Knight said:

Dear GOD this is atrocious. Did they even attempt to make him look anything like Little Mac? And even if they had to make him look nothing like the character he was based on, couldn't they at least not make him hideous?

Little Mac would rock in the game, but I hope he doesn't look anything like that.

P.S. They should also add Carl Winslow as a secret character! His final smash could be stealing the other character's bikes.

Little_Mac_and_Doc.png

Man, I don't know if I can narrow it down to just three.

My vote goes towards:

1. Diddy and Dixie team
2. Megaman (regular or X is fine)
3. Sonic

I also wouldn't mind seeing Gengar, Viewtiful Joe, Roy returning, WW Link, more FE characters, Mona or Ashley from WarioWare, or even Sora from KH.

1) Mega Man (original)
2) Wind Waker Link
3) that Rygar guy

I'd also like to see the Hyrule Temple level returning along with the music, it was one of my fav!! :)

MegaByte

1. This thread has a serious lack of Bonk
2. Ouendan (as an item)
3. Mega Man (or maybe Zero since he'd work better with close attack options)

Blutonium

Megaman
Sonic

That's cool and all, but Ryu would be ****ing awesome in SSBB, so he's at the top of my list. Thank god for putting in Snake though, I'm pretty psyched for this game.

el jacko

1. Dr. Kawashima (Brain Training)
2. Olimar + Pikmin (Pikmin)
3. Alex Roivas (Eternal Darkness)

I really want to see Kawashima in the game, more than anyone else; the rest of my list is just filler compared to him. I think he would be a really cool character to play as.

allarise said:
So what do you guys think the odds for Miis to make an appearance, fighters or otherwise?
I honestly expect them to at least be the new Fighting Polygon/Wire Frame Team. Though I would love to be able to import Miis as playable fighters.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
1. Fawful (M&L:SS)
2. Paper Mario (with special attacks using party members from the games)
3. Pig Form Ganon (LttP)

Keru_Shiri said:
I honestly expect them to at least be the new Fighting Polygon/Wire Frame Team. Though I would love to be able to import Miis as playable fighters.
Oh yeah a 'Fighting Mii Team', using the Mii's you've made, would be so funny and cool! :lol

apotema

P.S. They should also add Carl Winslow as a secret character! His final smash could be stealing the other character's bikes.

Little_Mac_and_Doc.png
[/QUOTE]

:lol I agree

Well I want Link from WW, Ganon from TP, IKE, Paper Mario, Dark Samus, Diddy and Totakeke

apotema

Little_Mac_and_Doc.png
[/QUOTE]

:lol I agree

Well I want Link from WW, Ganon from TP, IKE, Paper Mario, Dark Samus, Diddy and Totakeke

Top Bottom