• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Jiggy are you smoking some of Sakurai and Iwata's stash.

30ug6ed.jpg

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Masterpieces- Basically demo versions of VC games for many of the franchises represented in SSBB, included on the disc.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
O_O GOOD GOD. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN STUFF INTO THIS GAME!??!11 GAME OF THE FOREVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

scottnak

... what... what is this o_O
... :eek:

Damn their cleverness. Time these demos perfectly... force us to finish it and shell out money. Oh. I see through it.
You won't get through me!! *shakes fist*

*starts buying points*

m00

MEGATON

Did anyone call this one?

MasterAJ22 said:
for tonight, i'll stick with the one thing i really want for this game. :D

ITEM:

Super-Mario-Bros.-3-(Cover)-712313.jpg

oh come on, Sakurai, you know i want this by now.
Close enough.

batbeg

I bet Sakurai would have initially wanted to include the full games like Animal Crossing does but the new Virtual Console means they won't be doing stuff like that any more :(

So who wants to guess about other games on there? I'm wondering if there will be Sonic or Metal Gear demos?

But hmm, it seems there are still titles hiding in the Masterpieces section.

Titles?! What games don’t I know about?! That discovery is part of the fun, isn’t it?
Does this just mean that there's other Demos that he hasn't said in the update?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Hey, this is similar to the arcade mode I mentioned a few weeks ago! Whoohoo, I called a cool, unannounced feature. Well, my version had some other minigames and these were full games but I'll take what I can get.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
good lordy!

excellent little feature here, just shows that we cant be certain of any leaks, i mean who wouldnt have shouted this feature from the roof tops?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Make them put gbc games up, and get ghost babel on there. :(

Awesome update by the way. This game is packed with a ridiculous amount of features.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I'm hoping that this means that Earthbound will either come out before or around the release date of Brawl.

After all, the advertising purpose of the demos are effectively eviscerated if there's no corresponding full version on the VC.

:D :D :D

Kinda Lame. We only get to play ten minutes of these old games because Nintendo wants to squeeze every dime out of their twenty year old games. Why not just release the full versions? Releasing these tiny demos is kinda pointless. Some people might be looking forward to this, but I'll pass. It's pretty gimicky.

Sharp

HOLY SHIT EVERYONE WITH A WII GETS SUPER METROID MEGATON CONFIRMED I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY seriously guys BEST UPDATE EVER HOLY SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom