• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threi

notag
Mefisutoferesu said:
This is so weird, in the SC threads you have people complaining about Ivy's DDs and in the Smash thread you've got people fapping left and right... somehow that seems backwards.

Because you view people who oppose the sized breasts in SC4 as advocates for SSBB?

They are two seperate groups.

JCX

I dunno if this has been asked, but what if zero suit samus grabs a final smash ball? Maybe her ship could fly by, shoot a little, and bring back her armor.

EktorPR

JCX9 said:
I dunno if this has been asked, but what if zero suit samus grabs a final smash ball? Maybe her ship could fly by, shoot a little, and bring back her armor.

This is a question worth answering, folks.

fernoca

JCX9 said:
Smash Bros. Dojo said:
The Final Smash is a secret skill that can be performed but once…and only after obtaining an item called the Smash Ball, which is a precious item, indeed.
Smash Balls are not going to be just floating around the stage..from the look of things it may be a rare item..
But who knows..
Maybe she can?

GamerSoul said:
I like this pose.:D

zerosuitsamus.jpg
Fantasizing about having sex with a Nintendo video-game character.

You Juniors are sick.

FlightOfHeaven said:
What's wrong with ZZS' face?

It's just looks really unnatural. The bleach blonde beehive thing just doesn't look good with the almond eyes, small face, and thick, slanted eyebrows. Plus it looks like they just cut and pasted Zelda's face.

For the record I'm only bitching this much because you asked. It'll be alot less noticeable in the game when shit's zoomed out.

Son of Godzilla said:
It's just looks really unnatural. The bleach blonde beehive thing just doesn't look good with the almond eyes, small face, and thick, slanted eyebrows. Plus it looks like they just cut and pasted Zelda's face.

For the record I'm only bitching this much because you asked. It'll be alot less noticeable in the game when shit's zoomed out.
Samus has an amazing face!

super-smash-bros-brawl-20060510074506233.jpg

KINGMOKU

This is probably old as hell, but I just wanted to make sure you guys have seen this;
smashturtle.jpg

KOOPA TROOPA!

Probably old, and I'm WAY out of the loop, but hey, just in case.

moku said:
This is probably old as hell, but I just wanted to make sure you guys have seen this;
smashturtle.jpg

KOOPA TROOPA!

That's just the Hammer Brother assist trophy.

arab

moku said:

KOOPA TROOPA!

yeah, supremely old. hammer bro is an assist trophy

AniHawk

Son of Godzilla said:

Retro got her looks right in the first Metroid Prime. Then they ****ed things up in MP2 and that became the standard.

laserbeam

Banned
Samus doesnt look that bad but i guess its a style that some may not like. Will be a bit dissapointing if in the end you only see Zero Suit after a smash attack

Varjet

AniHawk said:
Retro got her looks right in the first Metroid Prime. Then they ****ed things up in MP2 and that became the standard.
Not really, they just adapted her look from the GBA Metroids.

Bo130

Since this started 6 levels has been revealed.

4 of these were on fridays, which means that only two wasn't on a friday. One of these was the one used for the opening of the site. The other was a tuesday as well.

We've had 8 fridays, 4 of these had levels. Only two weeks has gone by so far without any level at all, neither tuesday or friday. Latest (before today?) was 25th - 29th of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom