• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danthrax said:
Band%20of%20Brothers%203.jpg
:lol

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Updated! With Pit screens. -_-

[EDIT] Damn, beaten by Shinobix. =P Here's something interesting:

The arrows Pit's bow unleashes shoot out like beams of light. Players can control the curves of their trajectories.

methodman

Banned
I wonder if separating his swords is something you do, or it just happens in a combo? Down + B to have two swords or a bow? That'd be pretty sweet

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Danthrax said:
pit_070525d-l.jpg

I like that he can separate his bow into two short swords. Awesome.
Yeah... we know that quite a while back (ie: the unveiling of Brawl)

Linkup

The arrows Pit's bow unleashes shoot out like beams of light. Players can control the curves of their trajectories.

So, how are you going to control that without affecting your charactor's movement? No more C-Stick usage?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
GaimeGuy said:
Yeah... we know that quite a while back (ie: the unveiling of Brawl)

Sorry, I didn't get that memo. I still like it.

BTW we have a new header in the Characters section:

title_01a.gif

I'm guessing it will be two Veterans a week and one newcomer at the end of the week.

So, probably next week will be Pikachu and Kirby, then either Metaknight or Wario.

Just guesses, though.

Eteric Rice said:
Can't wait to play as him!

I do wish they'd use some anti-aliasing, though. Then this game would truely be amazing looking. :O

I think, for Wii, they've done a damn good job with minimising jaggies. There's barely any on the characters, and only some in the environement. I think Nintendo should be applauded for the effort they've put in Brawl's visuals.

Eteric Rice

Alkaliine said:
I think, for Wii, they've done a damn good job with minimising jaggies. There's barely any on the characters, and only some in the environement. I think Nintendo should be applauded for the effort they've put in Brawl's visuals.

Suppose so.

It's not like they'll be a real eye sore, anyway.

PkunkFury

BrodiemanTTR said:
See: Ness' PK Thunder, Samus' missile.

looks like maybe you aim before firing, instead, as in that one screen with Fox, Pit is tilting up. so perhaps the angle at which you fire alters the trajectory? You could hold B to charge the attack and during the charge use the analog to change the angle for release

or maybe you pull the wiimote back to fire and then guide the arrow with the pointer ;)

celebi23

Haven't noticed many differences between the model shown from last year & the new one. Main thing is that tha wings are more "cartoony" & have less texture on them than the older model. Other than that, YAY PIT!!!!!! :D

edit: damn, Jonk beat me to it

edit 2: Oh & the face in the new model is the actual in-game model face, like the face on the new link model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom