• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeed said:
Yes but you see
They weren't

I am not expecting 4-5
I am expecting 3
Also why do you
Type like this it is
Kind of annoying please try to
Use the Enter button sparingly
All I want is Marth to come back.

Yeah I know its kind of annoying but it keeps all the ideas organized and seperate from one another and it doesn't look like a giant wall of text

gimz

Hcoregamer00 said:
Oh shit, I totally forgot about it.

I would love to have Kat and Ana or Mona in the game, although what the hell would Mona do?

Cheerleading attacks???? :lol
the only characters i allow to be cheerleading attacks in smash bros will be EBA

NeonZ

There's several reasons to favor Lyn over Micaiah. First of all, Micaiah is NOT a Lord.

Saying that Micaiah is not a Lord is like saying that Celica (from the obscure Fire Emblem Gaiden) is not a Lord. They both have the same function as a true lord in the parts of the FEs which focus on them, in spite of not having the "lord" class, both are coincidently magic users too.

If anything, they're more like real Lords than Lyn, considering how their lord-like abilities aren't restricted to a tutorial unrelated to the main plot.

Ike is still the star of FE10.

Ike is one of the stars, but calling him the "star" of FE10 is just wrong. Who is the one in the cover art of the game? It surely isn't Ike.

Yes, he's still extremely important, but
he isn't even playable during almost half of the game...

Zeed

Banned
NeonZ said:
Saying that Micaiah is not a Lord is like saying that Celica (from the obscure Fire Emblem Gaiden) is not a Lord. They both have the same function as a true lord in the parts of the FEs which focus on them, in spite of not having the "lord" class
By this reasoning Nephenee, Brom, Lucia, Sothe, Geoffrey,
Sanaki
and a bunch of other characters are all Lords as well.

Ike is one of the stars, but calling him the "star" of FE10 is just wrong.
All right, I'll grant that he shares the spotlight this time, but he's really the "hero" of the story and again
the one to actually take out the final boss

ohamsie

I wonder if there is a possibility of Isaac from the Golden Sun games getting in, I think he would be a good character to include.

EktorPR

ohamsie said:
I wonder if there is a possibility of Isaac from the Golden Sun games getting in, I think he would be a good character to include.

You had to bring those memories...I love those games! :/

TreIII

Ummm...Megaton? Don't ask me how this got leaked...just got this over at Rockman PM message forums...

1196522404_c16aa1a000.jpg

1199331456_1c7a064734.jpg

Oh my....if this is true...! Is that SIMON BELMONT (with the red haired look) next to SNAKE?! Tom Nook, WW Link, Jigglypuff, Falcon, Paper Mario and Ness seem to be here too...

Zeed

Banned
TreIII said:
Ummm...Megaton? Don't ask me how this got leaked...just got this over at Rockman PM message forums...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1027/1196522404_c16aa1a000.jpg[img]
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1416/1199331456_1c7a064734.jpg[img]

Oh my....if this is true...! Is that SIMON BELMONT (with the red haired look) next to SNAKE?! Tom Nook, WW Link, Jigglypuff, Falcon, Paper Mario and Ness seem to be here too...[/QUOTE]
This one is a lot more convincing than yesterday's fakes, I must say. But still, it's almost definitely fake, especially since it came out fresh on the heels of the old ones. Whoever made this probably listened to the criticism from the others.

EDIT: LOLWHAT Paper Mario? Fake.

Zeed

Banned
..pakbeka.. said:
you guys can't be seriosuly believing these fake screenshots
Only one guy, singular.

Taishi said:
Probably already noticed by a ton of people, but underneath Luigi's pic (which looks odd), it doesn't say Luigi. Looks like it starts with a P instead.
You're right, "Pikachu" is used twice, once for Luigi! :lol

Good, I see they've listened to our suggestions for the new fake screen (cursors, player icons, white background, etc.).

Seriously, stop it. No more fake screens PLEASE. And this is a topic for the dojo updates, fake ssbb screens belong elsewhere
(nowhere actually)

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Grecco said:
Tom Nook?

How the hell would that work anyways?
actually given the grapple recoveries they have expanded on he would work quite well with the Fishing pole :lol

^ + B = fishing pole / grapple recovery
B = Sling shot (charge)
> + B= Axe
v + B = Shovel (digs a temporary pit fall / flips a character upside down if close range. also tosses dirt behind nook)

Linkhero1

EktorPR said:
Going to bed now so here is my prediction for tonight's update:

STAGE. Motherfucking Pokémon Stadium.

Good night.
You know what sucks? I said stage for more than 6 fucking days and never was right :lol

I also predict Stage but a Metroid Stage

Zeed

Banned
..pakbeka.. said:
it would be great if sakurai had a pattern for sites updates

like story updates every 2 weeks, new character every monday and so on
That would make it predictable. Sakurai is anything but that.

Haunted

I predict the Mario Kart stage.

and I love how the second fake uses the Paper Mario mock-up I've seen floating around on the web. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom