• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
ShockingAlberto said:
Are we even sure there's an update today?
Lst time I checked Monday was a weekday. I doubt Britain having a bank holiday today is going to effect the website.

Did anyone notice this?

no_cat_menu_07.gif

I wonder what this section is for. The filename suggests it's for stuff with No Category, but what could that be, honestly? Release date? "Hey, here's the menus"?

I woke up early for no update? Don't worry, there will be one.. i sense something big is gonna happen..

Its a public holiday in the UK today, but not sure about Japan.

I doubt Japan cares for American holidays.

Then again, I could be completely wrong.

Ok, Sakurai, you win. I'm going to bed.

Knowing that the god damn moment my head hits that pillow, you'll load the update.

ShockingAlberto said:
Did anyone notice this?

no_cat_menu_07.gif

I wonder what this section is for. The filename suggests it's for stuff with No Category, but what could that be, honestly? Release date? "Hey, here's the menus"?

I would think so.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
flipping_heck said:
I woke up early for no update? Don't worry, there will be one.. i sense something big is gonna happen..

Its a public holiday in the UK today, but not sure about Japan.
Yep, 8.30am is early for me too. I needed to drink my morning tea though, so I thought I might as well get up.

scottnak

mj1108 said:
Oh geez...don't start getting people hyped for something you don't know exists.
Too late to keep that from happenin. Hype train is already movin hard and strong!
So hard that people keep forgettin' that there's a time range for when that fandangled "Japan Time" occurs.

Sakurai is probably having an early dinner, completely oblivious hundreds of people are waiting for the update.

Then he's gonna take a huge crap.

Then he'll casually update it.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
so basically every day before a SSBB update there is gonna be miniature gaf countdown hype train/meltdown/circle jerk. awesome, thats kind of like getting a new episode of lost everyday.

Raw64life

ShockingAlberto said:
Did anyone notice this?

no_cat_menu_07.gif

I predict the first update for this to be "Notice: SSB:B delayed to 2008".

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
mj1108 said:
Don't say that. :(

We need someone to write a GAFtime to Japan time conversion app or chart.
Wait, there's people that can read that japan time clock?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My insider source (
My half asleep dad
) claims that Japan Time starts is roughly 7 minutes.

The M.O.B

flipping_heck said:
I give it an hour or so, if theres no update by then, i dont think theres gonna be an update today due to some holiday or stuff...

:(

Nah,Nintendo wouldn't want to be blamed for some shootings.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
In my case, it's 5pm, on monday, and I'm sitting at home enjoying the sun coming in through the window. It's nice that I don't have to stay up for the update. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom