• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT WHAT!? i didnt get the news about Sonic form the other thread and now its HERE HES HERE HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT OMYGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does Brawl deliver or does ****ing Brawl deliver!?

SuperAngelo64 said:
キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

sonic.jpg
Post the SCREENS! Some of us can't refresh/are only getting Kirby.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Heh yeah it does seem photoshopped at times :lol

And people who can't see him, don't select the US Smash Bros site, choose the German one.

Grecco

Achtung!

Omg it looks soo good. I cant believe its Sonic in Smash. I hated EGM soo much after that April Fools. December cant come soon enough. My game of the generation.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
OMG the top video is orgasmic. The bottom video is still loading for me. This moves look badass

Also, Super Sonic looks amazing. And has red eyes.

Jiggy

Why was there Dixie Kong in that movie, along with like a bunch of stealth items and Poke Balls included? :eek:
Edit: Wait, it's a trophy. They're being posed for pictures. False alarm, sorry.

Wow. I didn't think I really cared all that much, but now seeing Sonic in Smash Bros has me sooooo fucking pumped for this game. December can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom