• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

6ui31a0.jpg

megaton confirmed

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Crushed said:
"Show me your Je-"
holy cow I laughed pretty hard at that.

True story: A couple summers back I was staying in the Sheraton hotel in Arlington, right next to the Pentagon, and mid-way through the week Farrakhan checked into the same hotel. ALL DAY LONG the hotel was swarmed with his guards. All of them had to have been at least 6 feet tall, and a minimum weight of 250, at every exit, on every floor's door to the stairs (blocking them), and one in every elevator. It was absurdly scary. All of his guards were in place maybe 2 hours before he even arrived, and I saw him walk into the hotel, flanked by guards bigger in size than any of the ones already at the hotel.

Insaniac said:
I hope we get krystal tonight, just so everyone can shut up about her finally.

Ei, it would be four days and nights of constant bitching. The bannings would come swift and sever. The very fury of the poster would cause laptops connecting to this board to melt, soon the melting would cripple the worlds computers as it spread like hell fire, like a virus. Truely, it would be Y2K.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
crowphoenix said:
Ei, it would be four days and nights of constant bitching. The bannings would come swift and sever. The very fury of the poster would cause laptops connecting to this board to melt, soon the melting would cripple the worlds computers as it spread like hell fire, like a virus. Truely, it would be Y2K.

Thats sad...such fury over one character

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
JohnTinker said:
I'll spare you the long version since you're new here, but the fury is over her (typically furry) fans, not the character itself.

Trust me, I've been reading GAF for a long time and I have followed this thread since the beginning...I know why people hate her, but its still pathetic

HK-47 said:
Thats sad...such fury over one character

Yeah, we had a real 'fan' come in here, JohnTinker describes them. It wasn't pretty. The fight got really heated and really insane. The guy ended up getting banned, I think for pictures or something. It was a crazy fight fight, mostly between Zeed and the guy, but it's not something I want to relive.

Edit:

HK-47 said:
Trust me, I've been reading GAF for a long time and I have followed this thread since the beginning...I know why people hate her, but its still pathetic

ah, then you know. The horror...

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Nash said:
She's a horrible, horrible character design though.

Like most Rare-created abominations.

Her character design was fine as was Adventures as a whole...at least it didnt approach DK 64 levels of horrendous

Well, see, guys, back in Star Fox Adventures, which was a beautiful game with pretty good voice acting, it was funny to watch Fox fawn over the half-naked Krystal, who spent 85% of the game trapped in a - ha! ha! - crystal.

And then the series kind of went to hell.

:(

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
doogles said:
Well, see, guys, back in Star Fox Adventures, which was a beautiful game with pretty good voice acting, it was funny to watch Fox fawn over the half-naked Krystal, who spent 85% of the game trapped in a - ha! ha! - crystal.

It was...it did fall into the old Rare trapping of too much collecting, but overall it was a fine Zelda clone with great visuals

Would have been cool to see what Rare could pull off on the Wii, after seeing SMG with its nice use of fur shading

Insaniac

JohnTinker said:
I'll spare you the long version since you're new here, but the fury is over her (typically furry) fans, not the character itself.

which is why there shouldn't be so much fury over her if she is in Brawl. I welcome (almost) all new characters with open arms

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Insaniac said:
which is why there shouldn't be so much fury over her if she is in Brawl. I welcome (almost) all new characters with open arms

Plus you already have Fox, multiple Pokemon and the lord of furries, Sonic...Krystal isnt gonna make things much worse

Aras

I want krystal too, just because there is no character with a staff T__T I want someone who uses a staff, a staff in Smash Brawl = kewL ! x_x she'd be my favorite

Firestorm

doogles said:

She was such a useless piece of crap I don't even know why she was in the game. And it was closer to 95% of the game trapped in a crystal.

I think a playable demo is more realistic than Playable AT mode.

In fact I think playable Pee-Wee fucking Herman is more realistic than Playable AT mode.

I have no idea what to predict for tonight. I hope it's something good! Looking back though, I'm kind of glad tonight won't be the night for Smash. I have way too many things due by the end of the week, and Brawl would've shot all of that to hell.

Just like Twilight Princess did last year. :lol

Linkhero1

He's going to make it something small and crappy just to piss us off :p

I predict The Return of the Original Four Hidden Characters. Jiggy I know you believe in this prediction too :p

Crushed

Fry Daddy
SuperAngelo64 said:
I think a playable demo is more realistic than Playable AT mode.

In fact I think playable Pee-Wee fucking Herman is more realistic than Playable AT mode.
What about Wee-Gee.

Guys, Luigi and Jigglypuff probably won't be announced. They're probably hidden characters again. (And I think the only reason Jiggly's still around is because the twelve original fighters are sacred.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom