• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros. Ultimate getting 13 Sentinels, Hades, Power Pros spirits

Smash-Bros-Ultimate-13-Sentinels-Hades-Power-Pros-spirits.jpg

Nintendo has announced another new Spirit Board event for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate featuring 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Hades, and Power Pros. These three games will be represented this coming week.

You can defeat these spirits to add them to your collection. Additionally, you’ll earn more SP than usual from taking them down.

Most recently, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate held an event in which spirits for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Splatoon 3, and Pikmin 4 were added to the game.

The Smash Bros. Ultimate event with 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Hades, and Power Pros spirits will start on January 26, 2024. It will last for five days in total.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Cool I guess...

Have they given a real reason why they don't do characters anymore? Do they just not like money?

I mean I know they said they where done, but honestly I don't see why when MarioKart 8 kept releasing new tracks up until like last month.

MonkD

Cool I guess...

Have they given a real reason why they don't do characters anymore? Do they just not like money?

I mean I know they said they where done, but honestly I don't see why when MarioKart 8 kept releasing new tracks up until like last month.
Mario Kart had that odd 5 year gap before they started releasing new maps. Hopefully Nintendo will keep building on Ultimate once they return to series.

jcorb

Honestly, Zagreus would make a great character if they ever do more DLC. Which I totally agree that they should.

It would honestly be a great way to announce the new Nintendo system, whatever it winds up being. Like “hey we’re being Smash Ultimate forward with some new features, and starting a new wave of DLC fighters!”

Top Bottom