• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

SHAZOOM said:
More Taeyeon please. She's just so dorky.... :p

Yo.

vwQuu.gif
9Rlmp.gif

MmiM3.gif
7yrLo.gif

6Lrd8.gif

And Sunny.

iKWJ4.gif

And Taeyeon and Kangin sorcerer duel.

HcueX.gif
WOzfa.gif

Ashhong

LOVE these shows where the MCs are just as crazy over SNSD as a fan. After Yoona made the coffee and tasted it the next guy was like "so which side did she drink from?" and then the MC pockets the cup after Taeyeon drinks too. So hilarious

Salazar

tae13.gif

It is on the record that Taeyeon likes butts.

2BHez.gif
ONIr4.gif

Watching Factory Girls.

lol at the fashion editor walking into Seohyun's room and there's a Keroro hanging from the roof.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My love. Hyomin - Queen of Selcas.

ijzCqy.jpg

ij4bcU.jpg

ij3YUM.jpg

ijzIEM.jpg

ijzKMU.jpg

ij4h1s.jpg

ij4j90.jpg

ijyZUg.jpg

ij3w84.jpg

ij3yGC.jpg

ijzgs4.jpg

ijzcco.jpg

ijzekw.jpg

ijzi0C.jpg

ij35fa.jpg

ij37ni.jpg

ij30OK.jpg

ijz5Sc.jpg

ijz8ak.jpg

ij3UE8.jpg

ij4dle.jpg

ij3WMG.jpg

ij32WS.jpg

ijzEy8.jpg

ijzG6G.jpg

ij4ftm.jpg

Will have Hyomin avatar later but supporting 4minute for now.

Ashhong

God I love Hyomin. Someone get some Uee pictures up in here please

Peru said:
'#Anti SNSD' trending on twitter... and now #ilovesnsd as a counter TT.

#wordsthatcanstartawar
#ilovesnsd
#bigshow2011
Anti SNSD

lol, I assume the big show is the Big Bang Show

Articalys

Actually, I just saw those two tags on Twitter (not surprised the love is winning out, given how passionate you two are as a sample), and figured you guys would be in the know as to why those tags came up. Some recent development in the K-Pop scene?

Still surprised you haven't managed to document every waking moment of their career in this thread. Step it up!

Salazar

Articalys said:
Some recent development in the K-Pop scene?

Just many more people in different countries listening to it and watching the shows.

And SNSD do attract the weirdest haters. People who accuse them of being rude, for example, when if you watch the shows it's almost ridiculous how meticulously polite they are.

Kqx0j.gif
nfhFl.gif

2FvTz.jpg
v16my.gif

ramyeon

Salazar said:
Just many more people in different countries listening to it and watching the shows.

And SNSD do attract the weirdest haters. People who accuse them of being rude, for example, when if you watch the shows it's almost ridiculous how meticulously polite they are.

Kqx0j.gif
nfhFl.gif

2FvTz.jpg
v16my.gif
They're one of the most popular groups in Korea so that means they have the most anti fans as well ;) and Korean netizens are pretty meticulous in their hate.

Tiffany got a lot of hate at first when they debuted. At that time it was because she wasn't that great at Korean and their were a lot of misunderstandings where she looked rude.

Salazar

ramyeon said:
They're one of the most popular groups in Korea so that means they have the most anti fans as well ;) and Korean netizens are pretty meticulous in their hate.

I suppose the folks who actually like K-Pop groups have the advantage of community over those who get a kick out of hating.

Edit: Anti cafés ? Wat.

ramyeon

Salazar said:
I suppose the folks who actually like K-Pop groups have the advantage of community over those who get a kick out of hating.

7xiqx39.gif

6nvgkme.gif

hyotiff.gif

^^^^^^ So awesome.
There are fan 'cafes' (like message boards) in Korea dedicated to bringing anti fans together and discussing their hate for groups. The anti fans are just as connected as the fans ;)

Ashhong

Articalys said:
Actually, I just saw those two tags on Twitter (not surprised the love is winning out, given how passionate you two are as a sample), and figured you guys would be in the know as to why those tags came up. Some recent development in the K-Pop scene?

Still surprised you haven't managed to document every waking moment of their career in this thread. Step it up!

Lol I dont use twitter. No recent developments are needed for this kind of thing. It's just the antifans having fun.

panda21

twitter is cool for selcas, some of them post quite a lot

Qri has a helpful little mole on her nose so you can recognise her

I just remembered the whole Deadly premonition-esque Soyeon/Boram Tom and Jerry thing from dream girls or whatever its called, I guess Soyeon is ok.. she just seems kind of lame personality wise, like Hyomin and Eunjung.

Peru

Soyeon is the best, personality-wise. I'm glad to see her on different shows now, like 100 points out of 100.. she's got an awesome poker face when criticizing others.

Ashhong

Soyean has a really....straight face and very blunt. Hard to explain but I did it. Just watched the Happy Together with her on pikeyenny. She's not great on it but the other guests are. Love that show.

Peru

Ahaha

Hey SONEs, if you checked Twitter recently and were horrified to see "Anti SNSD" as one of the top worldwide trends, set your mind at ease! Although most K-Pop fans associate the term "anti-SNSD" with the group of people who inexplicably despise the nine girls who comprise one of the most popular Korean idol groups, it's most definitely not true that SNSD has suddenly gained a surge of haters! In the context of the trending topic, "SNSD" apparently refers to "Si Nurdin Setan Dongo", which translates to "ANTI NURDIN HALID THE OLD MORON DEVIL". It's in protest of the chairman of the Indonesian Soccer Association, Nurdin Halid, a convicted embezzler who refuses to step down from his position. Hundreds of Indonesian soccer fans are demanding his resignation, claiming that he is not only corrupt, but an incompetent leader as well.
(soompi)

Igo

I was in Soho (London) today and walked past some Korean kid, who couldn't have been more than 4, singing Gee. Cracked me up. I wish I remembered the lyrics so I could have surprised the fuck out of him and his mother.

Salazar

Igo said:
I was in Soho (London) today and walked past some Korean kid, who couldn't have been more than 4, singing Gee. Cracked me up. I wish I remembered the lyrics so I could have surprised the fuck out of him and his mother.

There was a good bit on Invincible Youth when they made a soldier sing "Genie" with Yuri. Dude was nervous as hell.

S1lent

Don't understand the Hyomin love at all. Her eyes make her look like she's either perpetually lacking sleep or on drugs.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
This. They dance train until morning.

I think he's just referring to her aegyo bags under her eyes. While she probably doesn't get too much sleep, those are just there naturally for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom