• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, about that new januari (?) Nintendo Direct...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Hyrule Warriors Majoras Mask DLC pack is being revealed and released this month. Expect big news there...most believe its Skullkid and Fierce Deity Link as playable since Link doesn't have a Darkness element yet as a moveset.

dolabla

So there's gonna be a Nintendo Direct this week?

I'm waiting for that N3DS to be announced for NA, so I need to keep an eye out. Since I already have an XL, I think I'm gonna go smaller this time and get the normal sized new 3ds.

finalflame

I'm thinking of selling my MM LE on eBay so I can get a n3DS.

Should I do it?

No, if you can't afford both and already have a 3DS just wait until you can afford a n3DS. It won't be that drastic of a difference to get rid of something as rare and prized as the MM LE.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
hypetrain omg (*-*)
new 3ds available february in europe
YES!!!

Edit: plus ZeldaMM new 3ds bundle? i want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuXbVrQeVDQ

Not checking, but I just want to know if there's the Uranus joke. Since, you know, Tilmen is such a sofisticated, fresh and LOL-worthy comedian, I just need to know if that beautiful example of a completely new joke that can be read on several levels is there.

finalflame

MY HYPE is out of control.
Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Apharmd

i don't see how it could be misplaced

italy is getting it feb no idea, p sure that translates to us getting it soon

i guess if you're expecting more than the handheld announcement? personally i'm just expecting MH4U release date

Moze

Banned
Random place to ask, but i don't think this is thread worthy so i will just ask. Can i delete my Nintendo ID on my 3ds without it leading to any problems on the Wii U? The Nintendo ID is obviously linked with the Wii U.

i don't see how it could be misplaced

italy is getting it feb, p sure that translates to us getting it soon

i guess if you're expecting more than the handheld announcement? personally i'm just expecting MH4U release date

Where did you get the February date for Italy? The GameStop listing said 'TBD' last I checked.

Ahnez

Random place to ask, but i don't think this is thread worthy so i will just ask. Can i delete my Nintendo ID on my 3ds without it leading to any problems on the Wii U? The Nintendo ID is obviously linked with the Wii U.

No.

If you delete your NNID, it will be deleted from the NN server, so it will also be deleted from your Wii U

Ahnez

Yikes.

What do i do if i want to sell my 3ds then?

It gives you 2 options, one to unlink the ID, and one to delete it.

Choose the one to unlink it from the 3DS, otherwise you will lose your NNID.

Also, unlinking the ID from a 3DS doesn't mean you can link other 3DS to it, you have to call nintendo support to be able to do so.

edit: I forgot about the system transfer lol

You can just do a System Transfer between the old and the new 3DS, that is, if you have both at the same time

Haldinian

Probably a Direct is imminent, and even it could be the 14th, but after the various tweets of that Stealth guy about a media event on that day it starts to get annoying how other random people on twitter are starting to say things like "something's gonna happen!" as if they knew something.

We'll see if tomorrow Nintendo announces it, but I'm not entirely sure of it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So I thought this thread was just filled with speculation and hopes and dreams but developers are hinting stuff and we also expecting a direct this week? Ive been missing out.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if they would reveal that console for emerging markets they are working on in a Nintendo Direct broadcast, or if that is more appropriate for a financial briefing. Even though that console is intended for emerging markets, I'm interested in purchasing it. Perhaps it'll work similar to iQue Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom