• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, about that new januari (?) Nintendo Direct...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues1990

Nintendo hype trains = the best hype trains.

Not so much when it derails with a whimper.

tumblr_na953aVVuX1te08jzo1_500.gif

Like I said in other post. Sometime people just slipped with names. That's common mistakes with knowledge of two languages or more. I understand why people just made the assumptions.

I don't simply see how I attacked other people's educations. I'm only encouraging people to educate themselves with other countries' names for months so people wouldn't feel bad about their mistakes.

Speak of misspellings, I have been noticing that people would make mocks of their mistakes lately. For example, the guy who just had a woman cheated on him, and people were obsessed with his errors because he left D out.

People are going to jump on spelling and grammar errors, most particularly in thread titles. It happens, for better or worse. The thing is, no one really needs to educate themselves on why any particular typo happens. Typing fast, typing on a phone, non-native speaker etc. It's still a typo at the end of the day.

tesla246

Can't believe we're counting down to a Direct that hasn't even been announced yet.

Haha, so true. This thread would become even more fun when nintendo doesnt announce anything and people getting angry for it even though nintendo itself never promised a january direct.

I will be one of those people...;)

zeldarocks

Neo Member
I just PMd The Shogun with an offer to exchange my MM LE for information about the n3DS or a direct/announcement.

Hopefully he'll bite.

Meffer

Haha remember when people said Directs wouldn't catch on when they started doing them? Now people froth at the mouths for them, including me.

Zero²

Glad I'm on the beach with nothing to worry, and the certain that Nintendo will make a direct on my birthday (20th), because they love me.

My guess is that either:

The comedy value of a thread about a purely hypothetical Nintendo Direct getting this huge is amplified even further by the typo.

or:

They're too busy shaking their heads in shame because we lost our shit at a discussion of a hypothetical Direct.

Or they're too busy hitting F5 to care.

TheMoon

I get sad when I see this gif
Reminds me of the glory days we all expected Wii U to achiev.

"Even third party on board"

:(

The funny thing is, everything in that gif came true. Except for all the publishers showing up with their A game and phoning it in if they did bother to pop in for a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom