• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, about that new januari (?) Nintendo Direct...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apharmd

No, it's not too much to ask.

tumblr_ncn89duwt81qzp9weo1_1280.png

dat style

finalflame

Really want XL for the larger screen, but really want the regular for the faceplates. Nintendo y u do dis. Gonna go ahead and plan on te regular, faceplates are just too sweet to pass up, and once they release an awesome LE XL I'll pick that up, too.

COME ON HYPE.

Ondore

Many people would be pleased if they put that Monster Hunter 4G LL out in North America, because I'm pretty sure I'd have to suck people off to get it.

Grief.exe

NA just better get black. I refuse to buy electronics in any other color.

I'm in agreement, though I would probably settle for white as well.

I actually waited a long time for the all black XL release in NA, as I found the red and blue original releases to look terrible.

Black 3DS's are superior. I love me a matte finish. Just bought a 3DS XL yesterday and I am loving the heck out of it. I'll never go back to anything else. :3

n3DS XL are actually glossy unfortunately.

Grief.exe

That's okay. I just bought the original 3DS XL yesterday so I clearly have no intentions of buying the new whatever the heck it is. :p

Arguably the worst time to buy a 3DS XL as we know the n3DS systems are just around the corner, maybe you should play a bit more and take it back.

Anth0ny

I have a black 3DS. shit is a dust magnet, and you see fingerprints and shit all over it.

Meanwhile, my white, Japanese 3DS still looks good as new.

Bring on the white, nintendo.

bms2993

Banned
Personally, folks, I just wasn't much of a fan of the design and was one to never buy a revision of a Nintendo portable. Didn't buy the DSi either when it came out. Meh.

ChaosXVI

This is getting pretty ridiculous...but I can't help myself either.

Just imagine how fast new pages will be added once the damn thing is announced...IF one gets announced!

Banned
I'm tired of black. That blue XL looks awesome but if nintendo announces a purple one I'm done. I'll go apeshit and broke.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
if anything, i expect it to release in white only, like the DSLite

I'd poop if they pulled that crap. There's no way I'm gettin one if they won't sell me it black. I think they've learned that lesson tho, they know the colors that sell in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom