• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, GTA V Expanded and Enhanced is 4 weeks out and still no trailer to show just how expanded and enhanced it really is...

gta 5 is still taxing on higjh end PC hardware , forget that we will get an engine change or optimizations to it , Im pretty sure unlocked fps higher res textures and maybe if we are lucky some good dynamic res scaling Im betting (fixed 1440p). Anything else and I'll be pleasantly surprised

gta 5 is still taxing on higjh end PC hardware , forget that we will get an engine change or optimizations to it , Im pretty sure unlocked fps higher res textures and maybe if we are lucky some good dynamic res scaling Im betting (fixed 1440p). Anything else and I'll be pleasantly surprised
No it's not, maybe with all those fake RT mods it starts to be taxing on gpu, but stock game is poc to run even at double the in game max speed.

Rockstar are G.O.A.T's when it comes to optimizing their open world games.

Man, you seem really traumatized by Rockstar. What happened? Let us know, you're in the company of friends here.
Do you think you're funny smartass??

What happened? 🤣🤣
OD7hkWd.jpg

Last edited:

Ramz87

Man this shit should be a free upgrade for people who already have the PS4 version..just like CDPR are doing with the Witcher 3 next-gen version when it comes out. Rockstar are taking the piss here

CobraAB

It will be 50 bucks I think. So not full 70 bucks...

Or it might be 60 bucks and they will justify it with the expanded content.

Don't think it will be 70. Or lower than 50.

If it's 70 - that'd be an insane cash grab.

But...

For 60 they released the broken trilogy.

So it might be 70 after all.. Ugh...
Got to fund GTA VI you know!

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
lol is this delayed? I am personally not touching it unless its a free upgrade but just to humor myself, I tried to search this on Microsoft store, and it's not listed? And its out in less than 2 weeks? May be it is a free upgrade after all?

Banned
IGN posted an article on new features for the next version.
You can change graphic options based on how you want to play.
That's it. That is the list.
I guess that is why they aren't showing anything.

RayTracing... that is actually more than I expected. I expected a 1 to 1 PC port at max settings and nothing more

Sybrix

The only features are:

1. 4K 30fps (4K Upscaled 60fps)
2. RayTracing
3. Haptics on PS5

No increase in NPCs, foliage etc....

Seem's like the last ditch attempt to keep it alive for another 2-3 years

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
The only features are:

1. 4K 30fps (4K Upscaled 60fps)
2. RayTracing
3. Haptics on PS5

No increase in NPCs, foliage etc....

Seem's like the last ditch attempt to keep it alive for another 2-3 years
It says there are:

These new versions also offer across-the-board improvements including faster loading times, increased population and traffic variety, increased vegetation density, improved lighting quality across shadows, water reflections, and other elements. Plus improved anti-aliasing, motion-blur, highly detailed new explosions, fire, and much more.

Sybrix

It says there are:

These new versions also offer across-the-board improvements including faster loading times, increased population and traffic variety, increased vegetation density, improved lighting quality across shadows, water reflections, and other elements. Plus improved anti-aliasing, motion-blur, highly detailed new explosions, fire, and much more.

Hmm more than i thought

scalman

GTA V runs fine on gtx 1060 laptop on 1080p almost maxed. bring it on enhanced stuff then well talk. at least put some rdr 2 enhancement.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
why bother cause you know people will buy it anyway. look at the state of the trilogy games....doesn't matter cause it's rockstar/gta.

If it has a huge visual leap and has new story content I'll probably be tempted. After Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition I'm expecting a mess.

Actually fuck this game it has been recycled enough and you can bet your arse it has content cut for the snowflakes this time around.

z2Xsvnw.gif

Top Bottom