• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I bought a new keyboard/mouse and I need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey 2x4

pick up your hentai tomorrow
I picked up the Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 300 today mainly because it looks cool, and I really do need a new keyboard (the left shift key on this one is really shot all to hell)

My problem: I follow the instructions on how to set everything up, but I get no response from either the keyboard or the mouse. It says to hit the connect button on the receiver then press the connect button on the mouse, wait 20 seconds, then press the connect button on the receiver then press the connect button on the keyboard. I do so and nothing happens..

I was wondering if anyone has delt with this kind of problem before or if they can lead me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I got a new cordless mouse/keyboard awhile back too and had similar problems. I think what worked for me was to uninstall the keyboard i had connected before and then let Windows find the new keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom