• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just went on my girlfriends ipad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im expecting all the single ladies will be sliding into OCD's PM's.

Carved from pure sexy, you are legend and that should be your new tag. Mods, please make it happen.

Can someone summarize everything of note that happened ITT. I clicked on it earlier when it was first made but I didn't keep up with it.

JackDT

Well don't feel bad I found a secret cell phone with the screen broken, and downloaded the files to my computer, of my husband getting pounded by random guys (this was before our wedding last August) but I know he has been cheating on me like the whole time.

So good luck to you!

WHERE IS YOUR THREAD. You could make this one look trivial!

Night_Knight

Unconfirmed Member

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

Can someone summarize everything of note that happened ITT. I clicked on it earlier when it was first made but I didn't keep up with it.

Saitama-san the link is right there.

Atilac

Well don't feel bad I found a secret cell phone with the screen broken, and downloaded the files to my computer, of my husband getting pounded by random guys (this was before our wedding last August) but I know he has been cheating on me like the whole time.

So good luck to you!

I'm sorry :( any course of action you're planning on taking?

collige

Banned
This thread has been disappointingly tame and un-GAF-like tbh. Needs more strange twists and ill-advised moves on OP's part.

Also if you haven't seen one of Sunhi's .GIFts to mankind before, I'd advise looking a few up. That godly being is downright extraordinary.

kendrid

Banned
No I mean I just found this phone today. We got married last October but the videos are dated for near the end of August.

I remember you from the HIV thread. Did you get it from him? Sorry if that is too personal.

Edit: that makes no sense. If you are HIV+ you would have wondered where it came from long ago. Sorry.

So good luck to you!
236%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20headset%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwf.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Mory Dunz

Weird this thread's tone has changed after OP's pics are shared. It not the usual humiliation thread gaf takes after someone screws up.

...huh?

That's the OP? What a beautiful mofo. You ain't got nothing to worry about.

I know it's been mostly said as a joke, but there's definitely some kind of "you look good, things will be ok" sentiment going on.
Not particularly aimed at you, cause it's probably been said in some fashion over 100 times in this thread.

It's just weird to keep pointing out how a person's looks makes things easy/better on the very day he gets cheated on by his girl. Like...lol?
And plus he's already mentioned his various insecurities, and the feeling that he needs to get surgeries.

Just...chill on all that garbage is what I'm saying.

KrisB

All the best mate. Sadly I've seen this happen so many times before. Girl gets caught red handed but then tries to act like the guy is the guilty one.

Koppai

I remember you from the HIV thread. Did you get it from him? Sorry if that is too personal.

Edit: that makes no sense. If you are HIV+ you would have wondered where it came from long ago. Sorry.

I did get it from him, but he didn't know he had it and I decided to get tested when I found out he cheated the first time. And we both have it...I let that shit go. But I sat him down, put him down, basically told him that if he does it again I will cut his balls off. Maybe I am psychotic, who knows.

EBreda

1. This has got to be one of the best summaries I've ever had the pleasure to read on Gaf.

2. "fancy seeing some more dick" is definitely the best line I've ever read on Gaf. To imagine it being said out loud to a cheating ex-gf is just mind blowing. You did perfect, OP!

3. Sorry for your situation. I always wonder I people cheat rather than end the relationship like an honest human being.

4. Hopefully you'll be fine. I bet youve made a ton of new friends over this shitty situation. More power to you!

5. Thread achieved legendary status through Sunhi's gif. And you obviously deserve a tag for the best comeback of forever in front of a cheating sob.

I'm out!

So good luck to you!

Thread worthy. Please explain.

KingV

No I mean I just found this phone today. We got married last October but the videos are dated for near the end of August.

That's completely awful and I'm sorry to hear it.

Now... There is only one thing you can say to him, and you know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom