• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just went on my girlfriends ipad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davilmar

I had a guest over my house, but this thread has been phenomenal. Not for the pain and the break up you experienced, OCD. The fact that you handled it rather responsibly after a slightly bad opening statement. On top of that, the lack of revenge in the way you have talked about your ex and yourself is nothing short of inspiring. I am also saddened that you got cheated on. Shit, you are practically cut from the Gods of Olympus. There isn't any hope for a regular bloke like myself. Hopefully you cane extricate yourself from this situation, and your heart heals. Also, you can add me on PSN (Guitos192) if you like.

Good luck on everything!

P.S. - That One Punch Man video is incredible. Jesus!

TRios Zen

Op deserves a "fancy seeing more dicks" tag - thats the least GAF should do for this legendary thread (@ ops expense).

Quotable, Rollercoaster ride with hot op and sunhilegend animation...sorry you had to go through this OCD but this thread has delivered. Hope things turn out for you starting tomorrow.

hwalker84

Well don't feel bad I found a secret cell phone with the screen broken, and downloaded the files to my computer, of my husband getting pounded by random guys (this was before our wedding last August) but I know he has been cheating on me like the whole time.

So good luck to you!
Fuck that's awful. Was he in the closet or are you also a guy?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Welp, it's too bad life for me has picked up by seeing threads like this certainly remind me I need to check in more often lol

The Beard

It's kind of funny how some of you seem to have freaked out when you found out that the OP is an attractive person, hahaha.

I think we're just trying to make OP feel a little better by complementing him, but goddamn he's a sexy motherfucker.

More importantly, he seems like a really humble, kind, and all around cool person.

Cormano

I got addicted to football manager a couple of years ago and she threw the laptop I was using at the time against the wall.

To be fair I did get obssessed with it, literally on it in all my spare time, and never going to bed with her when she was round etc so I understand why she'd be frustrated, but damaging my stuff wasn;t right.

Which was your team OP?

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
That relationship is fucking OVER. There's no explaining away her position. My advice? Get revenge, non violently. Have sex with her, then immediately dump her. Ultra-mindfuck, but she kind of deserves it.

Do NOT listen to any of her excuses or you will be drawn back in. Stay strong, leave her ass, and move on. Oh, and don't drink. It'll just make everything worse.

DjRalford

That relationship is fucking OVER. There's no explaining away her position. My advice? Get revenge, non violently. Have sex with her, then immediately dump her. Ultra-mindfuck, but she kind of deserves it.

Do NOT listen to any of her excuses or you will be drawn back in. Stay strong, leave her ass, and move on. Oh, and don't drink. It'll just make everything worse.

Your a little late my friend.

daripad

Well don't feel bad I found a secret cell phone with the screen broken, and downloaded the files to my computer, of my husband getting pounded by random guys (this was before our wedding last August) but I know he has been cheating on me like the whole time.

So good luck to you!
OMG I'm so sorry Koppai :(

I hope ou can handle this situation as well as you can, and things get better for you

B33

Banned
Drop her and move on, OP.

There's no coming back from a partner cheating. It has an irrevocable impact on a relationship and things will only get worse if you stay.

Mourn the relationship. Be single for a while. Focus on yourself. Travel. Play games. Watch movies. Do what you have to do to heal. Have casual sex. Cry. See a therapist.

Just don't stay. You'll regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom