• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I playing Horizon Dawn Zero and it's not aged well

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I just started the second game last night. It’s not any better, just an up to date pig with lipstick on it. It’s a shame that a series that looks so good is just so bland and boring to play.

GG needs to drop this series and go back to Killzone.

Last edited:

Kerotan

You’re comparing MGS2 to MGS5 which released Fourteen Years later, to explain how Horizon Zero Dawn on PC didn’t hold up compared to when Horizon Zero Dawn launched on PS4.

Sober up a little before replying. You’re out in space right now.
I'm making a point but the gameplay on horizon PC is exactly the same and hadn't aged as well as back then. Games like God of war and even it's sequel have ensured it's now dated.

I just started the second game last night. It’s not any better, just an up to date pig with lipstick on it. It’s a shame that a series that looks so good is just so bland and boring to play.

GG needs to drop this series and go back to Killzone.

From the trailers alone I have never had any interest in Horizon games. I'll hand it to Sony/devs that the IQ and production quality is brilliant, well done. Everything else I couldn't care less about this game. The art, the mechanics, the enemies, the combat, the story etc. Chaulk up another pretty title that does nothing to sway me to buy a PS5.

Top Bottom