• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM Confrontation - Trailer & Pics Analyzed

Doel

Each environment can be played as one large 32 player level or several smaller 16 player and 8 player levels. Unlike in SOCOM 3, you will also be able to play many different game types regardless of the number of players and size of the map. For example, we will have 8 player demolition, 16 player control, etc… While we only have 5 environments in SOCOM Confrontation the number of levels and game type variations created from those 5 environments is much, much larger.

UGHHHHH. SETH WE DON'T WANT THAT. 1 mode per map, 1 whole map that can't be cut up. Thats what we want.

Cutting it all up and adding all modes to all maps not only makes it impossible to find the kind of game we want, it also overly complicates everything and sacrifices the map layouts.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Doel, you are awesome.

I am eagerly anticipating a game I've never played before that I'll likely get owned in. Nicely done. :lol

Doel

pre-e3-2007-socom-confrontation-screens-20070706021737220.jpg

Why the **** are the enemies showing up on the radar? WHY THE ***?

>_<

Top Bottom