• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Something strange is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

"Now I'm not trying to fear-monger and I'm not trying to scare any of you, but it's time for a lot of you to wake up and actually see what's going on in our world today. Instead of doing completely nothing with your lives and partying every weekend, poisoning your livers with alcohol beverages, smoking drugs, instead of doing nothing with your lives, I just thought I'd drop a little bit of information and inform you on what really is happening to our world today. Take action and actually do something that will benefit your existence. Everything that is said in the Bible is slowly coming true. Only the Father knows the time and the day. So what you're about to see is real, and is happening to us today. They don't want to tell you. And I think you all know who 'they' are. Because, in reality, they don't give a fuck about you, your family, your brothers, your sisters, your friends. They're humanists. And if you don't know what that is, go look it up. Their job is to make sure you don't know anything. Take a look."

Crazy bro is crazy.

marrec

Banned
The strange sounds heard around the world are pretty interesting. Ive heard its caused by dams but if it happened as frequently as it been the last couple months wouldnt it be non-news. I dunno, im a sucker for this crap so keep it coming haha

It is non-news.

Something's wrong
[DMC] Gloom in the room
Outside is the storm
All alone in the crib
Watchin the tube
[Run] Yo-o-o-o is that what I think?
Did I see somethin move?
[DMC] Chill down your spine
Your heart fills with fright
Not filled by the things
that GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
They walk through the walls
With no time to stall
[Run] You call the GHOSTBUSTERS
Well that's who you call!

GHOSTBUSTERS!
We ain't-we ain't-we
We ain't afraid of no ghosts
GHOSTBUSTERS!
We ain't-we ain't-we
GHOSTBUSTERS!
We ain't-we ain't-we
GHOSTBUSTERS!
[Run] Stop! UHH!
[DMC] Bridge
[Run] Hit it!

I-I ain't, I-I ain't
I ain't afraid of no ghosts
I, I-I ain't afraid
I-I ain't, I-I ain't
I-I-I, I-I-I ain't afraid of no ghosts

GHOSTBUSTERS!
GHOSTBUSTERS!

[Run] All alone on the phone
so whassup with that noise?
The wife's at work and I'm no jerk
and I just left my boys
? at school and I'm no fool
and I got no time to waste
So you get up and call, don't trip and fall
Go outside and leave the place
Now it's no dream because you seein
a shadow in the night
But we will come and get it done
so don't worry save your fright
Now there's a group who likes to troop
and you know you can trust us
So don't get nervous cause at your service
the local GHOSTBUSTERS!

I ain't I ain't afraid of no ghosts (2X)
GHOSTBUSTERS!
GHOSTBUSTERS!

[DMC] Aight aight aight
I remember the time, I visited the grave
My life on the line, only my life to save
All by myself, with no one around
Did not understand a hand comin out the ground
I knew it wasn't mine, it was somebody else
But I didn't care G, I just screamed for HELP!
Then - GHOSTBUSTERS - had strapped to their back
Screamin - GHOSTBUSTERS - those 'busters attacked
"We are your friendly neighborhood ghostbusters,"
that's what they said to me
"We are the busters of an ?, G-H-O-S-T"

Get the fuck out of my head!
That is seriously what I thought of the second I saw the thread title.

Riggs

Banned
It is non-news.

809f48910e0fb50f58122514e59c99e4.jpg

Xenu begs to differ!

Agentnibs

Haha, well this is the first time I've ever heard of it. We need a new monster movie that uses those vids as viral marketing. And speaking of films, where are all the dooms day movies! Seriously, I think we had maybe one and that was in 2009!

Rflagg

Ya I really don't give a shit about biblical prophecy. But these sounds are super creepy.

Some of the sounds remind me of the war of the worlds movie right before the aliens emerged form the ground. I don't buy into the 2012 thing but still creepy imo.

funny thought: imagine though that the world really WOULD end in 2012, the amount of crow for the millions of non believers to eat would be impossible to find...

either way it's only 7 or 8 more months to go then we will know for sure and can finally shut up about this issue one way or another ;)

marrec

Banned
funny thought: imagine though that the world really WOULD end in 2012, the amount of crow for the millions of non believers to eat would be impossible to find...

either way it's only 7 or 8 more months to go then we will know for sure and can finally shut up about this issue one way or another ;)

We already know for sure, anyone who doesn't know for sure are pretty gullible.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Wow. That video just showed me that the most normal looking people are usually the conspiracy nuts.

Edit:

Who is 'they'?

What a dick. How dare he presume I spend my day smoking or taking drugs. FUCK YOU BUDDY. I'm more productive than you'll ever be, you annoying prick.

"Now I'm not trying to fear-monger and I'm not trying to scare any of you, but it's time for a lot of you to wake up and actually see what's going on in our world today. Instead of doing completely nothing with your lives and partying every weekend, poisoning your livers with alcohol beverages, smoking drugs, instead of doing nothing with your lives, I just thought I'd drop a little bit of information and inform you on what really is happening to our world today. Take action and actually do something that will benefit your existence. Everything that is said in the Bible is slowly coming true. Only the Father knows the time and the day. So what you're about to see is real, and is happening to us today. They don't want to tell you. And I think you all know who 'they' are. Because, in reality, they don't give a fuck about you, your family, your brothers, your sisters, your friends. They're humanists. And if you don't know what that is, go look it up. Their job is to make sure you don't know anything. Take a look."

Crazy bro is crazy.

What's so crazy about this? I've bolded the parts I think make the most sense as most people do run on fiscal treadmills for 5 days only to blow some steam via protoplasmic poison whilst TGIF. The world doesn't seem quite biblically revelatory yet but not far off when one looks at the headlines of whats going down in the values of most peoples minds with their "doesn't effect me, don't care" attitudes to life.

Orayn

He usually has brief moments of clarity and actually makes pretty good sense. Then the screaming starts.

THE BANKERS! THE COPS! THE NEW WORLD ORDER! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL YOU! THEY'RE GOING TO RAPE YOU! THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR STUFF! THEY'RE GOING TO PEE ON YOUR RUG THAT REALLY TIES THE ROOM TOGETHER!

Just a slightly less inhibited version of what makes Fox News so popular.

noah111

Still Alive
I gotta say, he's incredibly charismatic. A younger, more gullible me might have been inclined to listen to him.
Oh hell no. He's insane, even my conspiracy-driven truth-seeking younger self would be able to see this guy's got some serious issues. Also spouts lies all the time, but I digress.

I gotta say, he's incredibly charismatic. A younger, more gullible me might have been inclined to listen to him.

damn watched two other videos and i now LOVE this guy, i need help :( LOL

you're right he makes great points, especially about breast feeding, though i doubt the part with the brain being actually PHYSICALLY 25% smaller if you did not get breastfed is scientifically provable lol....

Steelrain

THE BANKERS! THE COPS! THE NEW WORLD ORDER! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL YOU! THEY'RE GOING TO RAPE YOU! THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR STUFF! THEY'RE GOING TO PEE ON YOUR RUG THAT REALLY TIES THE ROOM TOGETHER!

Just a slightly less inhibited version of what makes Fox News so popular.

Pretty much lol.

Steelrain

leadbelly

Banned
Something's wrong
[DMC] Gloom in the room
Outside is the storm
All alone in the crib
Watchin the tube
[Run] Yo-o-o-o is that what I think?
Did I see somethin move?
[DMC] Chill down your spine
Your heart fills with fright
Not filled by the things
that GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
They walk through the walls
With no time to stall
[Run] You call the GHOSTBUSTERS
Well that's who you call!

GHOSTBUSTERS!
We ain't-we ain't-we
GHOSTBUSTERS!
We ain't-we ain't-we
GHOSTBUSTERS!
We ain't-we ain't-we
GHOSTBUSTERS!
[Run] Stop! UHH!
[DMC] Bridge
[Run] Hit it!

I-I ain't, I-I ain't
I, I-I ain't afraid
I-I ain't, I-I ain't
I-I-I, I-I-I ain't afraid of no ghosts

GHOSTBUSTERS!
GHOSTBUSTERS!

[Run] All alone on the phone
so whassup with that noise?
The wife's at work and I'm no jerk
and I just left my boys
? at school and I'm no fool
and I got no time to waste
So you get up and call, don't trip and fall
Go outside and leave the place
Now it's no dream because you seein
a shadow in the night
But we will come and get it done
so don't worry save your fright
Now there's a group who likes to troop
and you know you can trust us
So don't get nervous cause at your service
the local GHOSTBUSTERS!

GHOSTBUSTERS!
GHOSTBUSTERS!

[DMC] Aight aight aight
I remember the time, I visited the grave
My life on the line, only my life to save
All by myself, with no one around
Did not understand a hand comin out the ground
I knew it wasn't mine, it was somebody else
But I didn't care G, I just screamed for HELP!
Then - GHOSTBUSTERS - had strapped to their back
Screamin - GHOSTBUSTERS - those 'busters attacked
"We are your friendly neighborhood ghostbusters,"
that's what they said to me
"We are the busters of an ?, G-H-O-S-T"

Oh, so someone actually got there before me. The funny thing is, it is not the right song. If you don't post the right song it doesn't make sense. :p

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What is strange is that no one has screamed in horror that the World Star Hip Hop logo appears in the video.

RankoSD

We don't need to wait, The Mayans didn't account for leap years in their calendar, which means the world would have ended 8 months ago.
Without the leap years, we would be somewhere in August-September 2013 right now.

It wasn't a "prediction", it was the end of their cycle, just like the one we have, Dec.31

For me it was

There's something strange going on tonight
There's something going on that's not quite right
Michael's nervous and the lights are bright
There's something going on that's not quite right

There's something going on that wasn't here before
Keep your eyes glued to the floor
There's something strange going on tonight
There's something going on that's not quite right, uh huh

In fact, here's somebody's homemade video that fits this thread really well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5LI9h4v2MU

zomaha

We don't need to wait, The Mayans didn't account for leap years in their calendar, which means the world would have ended 8 months ago.
Without the leap years, we would be somewhere in August-September 2013 right now.

It wasn't a "prediction", it was the end of their cycle, just like the one we have, Dec.31

Leap years wouldn't mean shit to Mayan astrological calculations, anyway.

I feel very sorry for anyone who believes this. Living in constant fear of the unknown must be a horribly paralyzing thing.

There are much more important things to worry about than the end of the world. If the world ends, who the fuck cares? Most if not all of us will be dead. We need to focus on making the world a better place.

Anyone who dwells on this stuff is just hurting themselves.

Mully

This happens all the time. With the internet, people are able to hear about it all now. Nothing crazy is going on.

Oh, so someone actually got there before me. The funny thing is, it is not the right song. If you don't post the right song it doesn't make sense. :p

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

No, he's right. He just left the first line of the lyrics off, becuse it's the thread title.

that video was cool and entertaining. i didn't watch the parts where it was just the guy talking but all the footage was neat.

now make a video game out of it.

the Sun footage was very cool, what is the explanation for the triangle shaped black spot and the round shaped thingy that looked like it was attached to the sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom