• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Something wild is going on, and ive tried to contact the moderation team....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMe2525

Wow, unless there is something wrong with the GT7 capture, Forza looks quite a step ahead here. What also stood out for me is how in chase mode, Forza gives the feel you are guiding the car around the track, as you can see various angles of the car as you turn. The car in GT7 looks to be almost static and you’re moving the camera around.
How.......Dare.......You

Last edited:

Marvel14

Banned
Episode 8 GIF by The Simpsons

yurinka

There is clearly something going on with a moderator on here that has a personal vendetta against me. I posted a comment in the forza vs gt7 thread that stated that forza looked a lot better than gt7 in the video asamsapple posted and within 50 seconds my post was deleted and i was thread banned. I've attempted to contact moderation multiple times to request a conversation and no one responds.

My post was deleted with the comment "you're trying too hard, fanboy". I mean really, what is that? We see horrific comments towards other members, and craziness all day but a comment about forza looking better on one video gets me banned from a thread within seconds.

I know the joke is why post a thread, just message moderation. I have done it multiple times. I have never been banned on this site but seem to be getting an increasing amount of thread bans and warnings.

Anyone got any ideas of how I can work through this with the moderation team, or who else I can contact?
Normally when I see similar threads I enter assuming it was another account suicide thread. But no, this one a deserved thread. Let's hope you get the post recovered and thread ban removed.

Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Okay guys, this thread is starting to approach the sad territory.

So what are y'all up to this weekend? Who's grilling?

Farm trip on Saturday and a Chocolate and Coffee festival on Sunday.

No idea what I'm gonna do Monday cause I have the day off but my better half still has work.

marjo

Based on that video I'd say Forza looks a lot better by a wide margin. I'm not too sure if it's an honest comparison though or if it's trying to make GT look bad.
Agreed. The GT7 car almost looks like it was pasted on the track, like a bad photoshop. Something about the lighting makes it look like it doesn't fit in at all. I'm not sure how accurate that is to the actual game.

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Forza definitely looked better, but the video was doctored in Forza s favor.
Which I had no clue of. I watch a video and made a comment. If its some fanboys channel I had no idea. I just commented on what I saw.
I hate these live threads when I'm trying to go to bed. :(

Imagine being me right now!

I feel like a right dirty little attention whore!

Animated GIF

Silver Wattle

Gold Member
Seems like the moderation for "console warring" is excessive, a few months back I posted some minor criticism of ToTK and got a 24 hour ban, not of the thread but the whole site.
I understand that this site has limited resources, but the moderation, specifically when it comes to "console warring" needs to fkn relax.

DJ12

Wow, unless there is something wrong with the GT7 capture, Forza looks quite a step ahead here. What also stood out for me is how in chase mode, Forza gives the feel you are guiding the car around the track, as you can see various angles of the car as you turn. The car in GT7 looks to be almost static and you’re moving the camera around.
series x video looks jerky as fuck, and sped up in places to me, got 30fps mode written all over it.

MarkMe2525

series x video looks jerky as fuck, and sped up in places to me, got 30fps mode written all over it.
There is an achievement pop up at one point. If it were sped up, it would be obvious at that point. It would have issues with the sound as well.

I just watched the video for the first time, and if this was the only media I have consumed, regarding these two games, I would have assumed the same as OP and others. In this specific scenario shown, Forza looks much better. Seeing as I have watched plenty of other videos, I know that generally this is not the case.

demigod demigod I'm slacking my man, but here ya go

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Rofif insists that Forspoken looks good. There are worse takes out there.
They ban the fanboys and warriors.. clearly mental damaged people is too much

I had several posts removed for different reasons .... interesting enough my nice silicon boobie pic was not one of them...

Last edited:

Watch this video from 3 minutes 50 and tell me that foza doesn't look leagues better. That's my opinion. That's all I said.

I noticed from the original thread OP that GT7 looks much darker in the comparison video. It basically hides imperfections better as a result. One could easily play with the video settings and make the Forza video equally dark. Not sure if it would change anything but the comparison video needs to compare them at equal brightness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom