• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

GeekyDad

But what's your favorite?

My daily nuts are almonds. I try to eat a quarter cup a day or a Lara bar with all or mostly almonds on workdays. But my personal favorite is probably...

bfc9fc5ea3007c964b3d214479b76b87.jpg

I try not to eat them too often, but they're so good to me. Love almonds, love pistachios, and man, macadamias are insane. But for some reason, yeah, cashews are just so delicious to me -- they probably top them all.

And another one for the pile:

:messenger_unamused:

Last edited:

Kev Kev

AmbitiousMagnificentGrub-size_restricted.gif

Spaceman292

Banned

My daily nuts are almonds. I try to eat a quarter cup a day or a Lara bar with all or mostly almonds on workdays. But my personal favorite is probably...

I try not to eat them too often, but they're so good to me. Love almonds, love pistachios, and man, macadamias are insane. But for some reason, yeah, cashews are just so delicious to me -- they probably top them all.
c u m

CAB_Life

They're legumes, technically, but I eat a lot of peanuts. Easy to count for macros and they're not as high in fat as stuff like cashews.

Spaceman292

Banned

What the fuck is wrong with people

Soodanim

Gold Member
I’m not a huge fan of almonds on their own, but I like them in things. Almond milk is good for smoothies and cereal, too.

For the rest, you pretty much covered it OP.

Karmic Raze

I’m not a huge fan of almonds on their own, but I like them in things. Almond milk is good for smoothies and cereal, too.

For the rest, you pretty much covered it OP.
Almond milk is great, but I can’t consume liquids that have calories in them. That’s how I lost my weight in the first place, so I’m not going backwards. Then again…

epicnemesis

Chestnuts roasted. Open fire is optional, oven also works.

Also peanuts.

Honorable mention to hazelnut for being a major part of the greatest spread in the world.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
My body doesn't digest them properly so there's bits of them in my :messenger_poop:

TMI, but you asked :messenger_tongue:
That's normal tho no one fully digests a nut it's fibrous I see nuts in my sh!t allthe time blend them mashem with citrus lemons and berries and greens

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Anyways I eat a lot of hazelnuts and almonds I put them in smoothies and pair the almonds with chia seeds and egg yolks to get a good omega 3:6 ratio. Sometimes I would do hazelnuts and pair walnuts with flaxseeds and egg yolks as well

200w.gif

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Sorry, guys. I truly did run a thread search for the topic, but when I initially did, the last replies were from at least a year ago. Didn't wanna necrobump. When I searched yesterday, though, after reading some of the replies, yeah, there were some newer finds. Guess the site's (or my Internet's) a little nuts sometimes. My bad.

When I feel like a nut.. my wife helps me out

foursome wink GIF by AwesomenessTV

Top Bottom