• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Lost Worlds Debut Trailer [Up: Wii U + 3DS screenshots]

sakipon

Looks great, will buy.

Although the animals in the beginning of the trailer were pretty ugly. Should be replaced with chaos.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
THIS

IS

SONIC GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!

Super Sonic Galaxy!

Also, was this originally intended for the Wii?

EDIT: Oh maybe 3DS version

So it really is sonic galaxy. Gameplay looks neat, but graphics were really basic, is that the 3DS version?

Super Sonic Galaxy, looks awesome.

?

Ha ha, it totally is Super Sonic Galaxy. People joked about Colors being like that, but this is totally that.

Super Sonic Galaxy?

Awesome

Thank you.

Holy shit Sonic Galaxy.

Sonic Galaxy!

Sonic Galaxy

So it really is Sonic Galaxy.

Super Sonic Galaxy, ha.

Not a bad thing, looks amazing. I smell open world exploration, too!

Looks awesome! Really hyped for this!
Also Super Sonic Galaxy?

Fuck me, it's Sonic Xtreme crossed with Mario Galaxy.

Sonic Galaxy? Damn that looks good.

omg, it's Sonic Galaxy.

Ok, I'm hyped.

Delicious. Sonic meets Mario Galaxy!
Sonic Galaxy it is then, they should rename it :)

9a0K5QP.png

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
hooray! What the first 2 or so levels of Sonic Adventure 1 promised have finally come 14 years later!!!!!!!!!! (hopefully)

I would/will get a Wii U for this.

orioto

Good Art™
Oh i've chosen the perfect day for my new art^^

Look like Sonic Galaxy right ? (Oh shit.. well let's find something more original! It's 3D Sonic from the saturn right ?)
Nice stylized art but.. Is it me or does the 3D look a little ... i don't know old ? It's probably early.

Mariolee

Looks wildly disorienting, but I'm still really excited. Love that the little animals from the original games are back, and there seem to be no shitty friends in sight. Sonic X-Treme is finally coming to us.

Yes, Xtreme and Galaxy vibes but this is how I've always envisioned Sonic working in 3D. The gameplay looks pretty cool but everything else (CG badguys, tacky motion graphics) is kinda lame.

dani_dc

Yes, Sonic Xtreme and Galaxy where the two things that came to mind when watching the trailer.

Main enemies design looked pretty bad, and I wish they had went for a more classic Sonic asthetic to fit in wtih the rest of the asthetic (which draws more from the classic genesis games than the "modern" era games), but those are just minor complains.

I am extremely interested in the game right now.

qko

Looks interesting hopefully Sonic isn't as floaty as he historically is since I hated playing Galaxy with Luigi.

inb4 the game looks awful due to crappy youtube quality

Story look trash, gameplay looks decent.

Hopefully boost has been removed and replaced back with something like spin dash. Speed fed to me on a plate is boring, I want it to be hard.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ah, is this the return of the little animals? Did they appear in another title, recently (probably Generations, I guess)?

RM8

3DS version will probably be a 2D Sonic-rush like game. Not that I'm complaining :p

BTW I hate the enemies. Yuck.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Sonic galaxy? wtf?? This looks way better than expected!! :)

Yeah, it really does remind me of Mario Galaxy...

And thats awesome!

Gameplay looks incredibly cool, and the visuals are great as well. This actually looks like a new, good Sonic game!

Top Bottom