• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Lost Worlds Debut Trailer [Up: Wii U + 3DS screenshots]

Ran rp

SPw1T8J.png

Those villains give off a Powerpuff Girls vibe. I like 'em.

This looks like it's changing from the great racer/platformer gameplay style that generations and colors established to something that's a bit slower paced, so I'll hold my breath, but it's looking solid so far.

Great to see Sega pumping out good sonic games again. Generations is the best game in the series since 1994, they finally got how to make sonic in 3D.

Generations was awesome, this looks really different, almost like Sonic X-treme really. Still could be really good and I think Sonic Team is back to being a good developer again so I'm excited.

VanWinkle

WHAT. A Mario Galaxy style Sonic? Barring any issues, this could be the first Sonic I buy since Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast.

B.O.O.M

That looked great...looks like a fun game. Can't dig the villain designs tho :S Rather boring. But the worlds look fun

Gameplay wise it's really exciting but graphics wise it seems really close to SM3DL but much faster and smoother but rather basic ihmo. That's why I asked.

But I see everyone assumed it's the WiiU version so maybe I missed something. Also it would not make a lot of sense if the introduced the game using the less impressive SKU. My bad.

I didn't mean to imply anything.

Visit an eye doctor.

I can't tell if it looks like it will legit be a good game like Generations or if we're stuck in the Sonic Cycle at the moment.

More shitty Sonic friends?
What trailer did you watch?

Not only were there zero shitty friends in sight, the trailer literally said "only one hero". ;)

Who's making this?? Sega alone or Sega + Nintendo? Looks fantastic!
Trailer implies it's Sonic Team. Which is just fine with me after Colors/Generations.

3DS version will probably be a 2D Sonic-rush like game. Not that I'm complaining :p.
Yes. Brace for Dimps.

Thanks for the picture. What age do you think they are targeting with characters like this? I'm worried it's going to be too simple.

I need to watch it again and pay attention to the gameplay this time. I was so distracted by those guys.

You are worried this Sonic game may be targeting kids and, thus, might be too simple.

Bad guys look dumb, gameplay looks ace. Good to see confirmation that it's a 2013 release.

If it reviews well, will bethe first Sonic game I've picked up in quite a while.

Kurtofan

Dare I say the Sonic Cycle has been smashed?

It looks awesome!

Like the designs of the Six Bosses, nice change from the mechas,bios, animals characters.

Top Bottom