• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sons of Anarchy - Season 6 - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on past performance, are there any guesses on when season six might show up on Netflix streaming?
If I remember correctly (haven't had Netflix in a while), they put shows and movies up once the street date hits and you can get them on DVD/BluRay. Looking at Amazon, Season 6 comes out this Tuesday so I would say sometime this week, Tuesday being the earliest.

If I remember correctly (haven't had Netflix in a while), they put shows and movies up once the street date hits and you can get them on DVD/BluRay. Looking at Amazon, Season 6 comes out this Tuesday so I would say sometime this week, Tuesday being the earliest.

Oh, nice, I didn't think it would be that fast. Thanks. :)

glow

Banned

This definitely was not true last season, it wasn't on Netflix until months after the new season started.

Well season 5 was mediocre and season 6 was god awful. I'm so tired of the horrible montages and the overly long episodes. Hopefully Sutter manages to salvage what I used to think was a pretty good show.

Aβydoς;126942584 said:
Season 6 was the best season since season 2...

Highly debatable.

It did have some good episodes, but it was still pretty bad and let's not even talk about the shocking overuse of the musical montage.

zaryn

I literally just watched the season 6 finale. It's been a long time I've seen a finale that insane!
goddamn it Juice.

I can't wait for Sep. 9th.

Frog-fu

Banned
Last season finale's really left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm glad this is the last season so I can be done with Sutter's bullshit.

Amir0x

Banned
i liked the show at first, but man it is a show that holds up badly almost immediately upon any rewatch. Yikes.

I hope he can right some wrongs in this last season, because a lot has been mishandled. But somehow I think not.

Jax has to die at this point, bro should have left the club ages ago. His own fault this shit has happened to his family.

i liked the show at first, but man it is a show that holds up badly almost immediately upon any rewatch. Yikes.

I hope he can right some wrongs in this last season, because a lot has been mishandled. But somehow I think not.

Jax has to die at this point, bro should have left the club ages ago. His own fault this shit has happened to his family.

It's basically been three years of him having a perfect out, but not taking it to due to an emotional connection to the club which is really just a mask for a petty, fake, childish need to be macho.

- A bunch of S7 promo photos over on EW

mFUbx0j.jpg

glow

Banned
Fixed that for you. I agree with everything else, but Gemma needs to die a horrible death. She's the most despicable character on the show.

Knowing this show and Kurt Sutter, she will probably be the only one left standing at the end of the season, alone and weeping with Jax's sons - the real "sons of anarchy"

BFIB

I think the issue is the show has gone on too long. Had it been 5 seasons, minus the Ireland arc, and the fluff during the latter half of season 5/6 would have served the show better.

ThatManTy

Neo Member
Damn, I thought season 6 was great. After season 5, I just wished they'd kill off Tara. Going through season 6, I was glad the direction they took that character in, and ended up generally being annoyed with Gemma. Juice is OC.

There was an unusual amount of musical montages, true.

Donald Logue is one of the most underrated actors out there. Wish Terriers was still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom