• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: “In the Process” of Prepping for PS5 Southeast Asia Launch, Will Make an Announcement “When Ready”

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
In an email statement sent to MP1st, here’s what Sony had to say:

We can confirm that the PS5 will also become available in MY/TH/ID/PH/VN and that we are currently in the process of preparation towards the launch.
SIES will make announcement on MY/TH/PH/ID/VN release dates and pricing when we are ready. Please keep a lookout for our local announcements on PS5 release in respective countries.

Bwesh

Well this new console era is the most unhyped I've been. I'll wait for the pro version and more games.

MastaKiiLA

Yeah it sucks here at SEA except Singapore. I’m not ruling out it ‘ll be next year.
Yeah, I'm fully prepped for a January launch, at this rate. Been playing DragonSky mobile with some peeps from around the region, and will continue focusing on that for the meantime. It'll give me some extra time to finish HZD on PC as well.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Dont know where India comes (in terms of Sony geographies that is). Just gave us prices a couple of days back but no release date :(

Lol. Every time new console launch in my country( Vietnam ) the price will be around 600-700$ even 1000-1300$.
Even now in official store of Sony Ps4 price is still higher than local gaming store

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Philippines here. Signed up for our local PS5 preorder newsletter. Still no news till today. :(

Top Bottom