• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces PlayStation livestream schedule & links for TGS 2013

Anko

Ah I see, I didn't realise that you were talking about the language. Just import the US version. :p
I try to keep it local in case of DLC, otherwise I don't mind US/JP/EU. I'm just worried that they will push English aside, in favor of Chinese.

addik

No news about the Philippines?

Welp, there's that. Tier never confirmed for both PS4 and Xbone

We'll import our PS4 anyways

bakedpony

No news about the Philippines?

Welp, there's that. Tier never confirmed for both PS4 and Xbone

We'll import our PS4 anyways

Datablitz usually sell both the US version and the Hong Kong version. HK version games (region 3) are actually cheaper than the US versions (region 1).

I am expecting absolutely nothing out of this conference. Mainly because the Japanese studios have been busy with games like GT6, Puppeteer, and Rain. All of those titles should have been PS4 games.

DieH@rd

Banned
I guess the yields for PS4 is really really good.

breaking-bad2voys8.gif

Hyunashi

I am expecting absolutely nothing out of this conference. Mainly because the Japanese studios have been busy with games like GT6, Puppeteer, and Rain. All of those titles should have been PS4 games.

What? Praise Sony for continuing to support the PS3 this late in its life-cycle. Not everyone is going to adopt the PS4 from the get go and it wont have a larger user-base.

wapplew

Maybe make Puppeteer launch game and cross platform.
It will get a lot more attention.

$h@d0w

Pre-TGS Asia Press Conference Summary - Replay here: www.twitch.tv/gamespot/b/463126097

ibatu5rPmUJhPY.jpg

Vita

Vita 2000 released in November
Limited editions (Gundam, God Eater 2, FFX) coming to Asia
Akiba Strip 2 Chinese/Korean 2014
Danganronpa Chinese Dec 2013
Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese/Korean 2014
Vita TV January 2014

PS3

Gran Turismo 6 Die Cast Model Edition Asia exclusive Dec 6th
Lightning Returns Asia exclusive controller
Disgaea D2 Nov 28th Chinese/Korean

PS4

December Release
Dynasty Warriors Chinese Launch Title
Watch Dogs Chinese/Korean after English version
Assassins Creed IV Chinese/Korean after English version
Minecraft PS4 Edition is a launch title in English
Rocketbirds 2 in 2014

PS4 Launch games:

ibaFQyCTcw2rWS.jpg

iKXNsAv33NXt0.jpg

Join me in big applause

Zen

Banned
Basically confirms that the delay in japan is to assure a good lineup of software suitable to the region.

What would be on PS3?

Plenty. Beyond Two Souls comes out in mere weeks. They just had The Last of Us release not too long ago. GT6 is one game I understand because of the enormous install base and the fact that it will sell boatloads, but games like Puppeteer (and especially Rain) are fairly niche games that appeal to hardcore early adopters more than the enormous console base of the PS3.

Top Bottom