• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony announces PlayStation livestream schedule & links for TGS 2013

salromano

Pre-TGS Asia Press Conference Summary

ibatu5rPmUJhPY.jpg

Vita

Vita 2000 released in November
Limited editions (Gundam, God Eater 2, FFX) coming to Asia
Akiba Strip 2 Chinese/Korean 2014
Danganronpa Chinese Dec 2013
Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese/Korean 2014
Vita TV January 2014

PS3

Gran Turismo 6 Die Cast Model Edition Asia exclusive Dec 6th
Lightning Returns Asia exclusive controller
Disgaea D2 Nov 28th Chinese/Korean

PS4

December Release
Dynasty Warriors Chinese Launch Title
Watch Dogs Chinese/Korean after English version
Assassins Creed IV Chinese/Korean after English version
Minecraft PS4 Edition is a launch title in English
Rocketbirds 2 in 2014

PS4 Launch games:

ibaFQyCTcw2rWS.jpg

iKXNsAv33NXt0.jpg

Join me in big applause

There's a new indie game confirmed in there:

PEbxG6H.jpg

Never heard of it, so I Googled it, but this is all I could find: http://www.medium-game.com/

In May 2012, PS3Blog.net was sent a mysterious e-mail with a link to the website with the title "You have only seen half so far..." Apparently, it was PS3-related at the time (and might still be - could be cross-platform on PS3/PS4/PSV).

I wonder what it is, exactly.

todd360

They really don't even need to reveal anything big tonight. Just show us a detailed and in depth look at the OS and maybe some details about new psn store and I'll be happy.

viveks86

PEbxG6H.jpg

Never heard of it, so I Googled it, but this is all I could find: http://www.medium-game.com/

In May 2012, PS3Blog.net was sent a mysterious e-mail with a link to the website with the title "You have only seen half so far..." Apparently, it was PS3-related at the time (and might still be - could be cross-platform on PS3/PS4/PSV).

What the... Good catch!

Noticed the omega on the website? May be it's not indie but a god of war teaser masquerading as indie. LOL. I'm grasping at straws here.

EDIT:

Thanks!

arit

No, just no. If they get their Dynasty Warriors 8 in Dec'13, then I want to have it too in europe at launch.

nightever

so Dynasty Warriors PS4 is releasing in Asia first then Japan?

It's a cross-gen title, so Japan will still get PS3/PSV version early. However, the next generation version will be launched first in Asia. It's really a weird Playstaion console launch.

Dusky

PEbxG6H.jpg

Why is there the GoW logo when you follow the link to their site?

nightever

I think people are a little underestimate that keynote. We actually have companies annunced games on TGS keynote IIRC. I do believe they may talk more about their unannounced first-party games or at least some concept.

For example, TLG is perfect fit for the theme "The World playstation 4 Creates"

I think people are a little underestimate that keynote. We actually have companies annunced games on TGS keynote IIRC. I do believe they may talk more about their unannounced first-party games or at least some concept.

For example, TLG is perfect fit for the theme "The World playstation 4 Creates"

Don't do this. I don't want to believe.

I do expect this keynote to exceed most people's expectations. I can see a few announcements being made. This is a great stage for Sony to show off some JRPG goodness. Please Sony.

$h@d0w

So, we're go again for another stream in around 9 hours?

This barrage by Sony this month is pretty crazy.

So what day does people start playing the games at TGS? I know during those times is when people pull out their video cameras and record them playing games, or the devs start putting up gameplay videos on the internet. I have a ton of games I want to see played at this event.

CCS

Banned
Think I might just sleep through it. I do love waking up and seeing lots of exciting news. I certainly hope that's what I'm going to see!

ethomaz

Banned
It will be 10:00 PM here in Brasil... so I will watch because it is a great time.... I hate conferences after 3:00 AM :p

I-hate-u

The world created by PS4, I wonder what they will show here...?

OS pls

I think it will be a Mark Cerny-esque presentation but for the Japanese audience. Probably talk about the development of the PS4 for their home market and developers over there.

DSveno

Banned
Does anyone have detail schedule of stage events? I can't watch all of them so I plan to watch the BlazBlue and Gundam vs only.

Guymelef

PlayStation Asia press release list 20 " Launch Flame Title Line-up " and there is no mention to Medium or Galak-Z like the pics.
http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/newsdetail?id=1134
Call of Duty®: Ghosts

Basement Crawl

Contrast

Battlefield 4™

FIFA 14

Need for Speed™ Rivals

Madden NFL 25

NBA Live 14

Minecraft PS4 Edition

Killzone™ Shadow Fall

DRIVECLUB