• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Announces Taipei Game Show Lineup with Plenty of PS4 Games

Mista

Banned
PS4-Logo.jpg

Today Sony Interactive Entertainment announced the lineup of games that it will showcase at Taipei Game Show.

The event will run in Taiwan between February 6 and February 9, and the PlayStation booth will have the theme “You are a star.” The traditional PlayStation motto “We All Play!” will also be prominently featured.

Below you can read the lineup of games presented at the show, keeping in mind that it may be not final (it’s updated as of today, January 6), and there may be more revealed at a later time.
  • The Last of Us Part II – Video only
  • Marvel’s Iron Man VR – Playable and video
  • NiOh 2 – Playable and video
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake – Playable and video
  • Trials of Mana – Playable and video
  • Marve’s Avengers – Playable and video
  • Cyberpunk 2077 – Video only
  • Resident Evil Resistance – Playable and video
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 – Playable and video
  • Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris – Playable and video
  • Tales of Arise – Video only
  • Elden Ring – Video only
  • Fairy Tail – Playable and video
  • Ys IX – Playable and video
  • Persona 5 Royal – Playable and video
  • 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim – Playable and video
  • Granblue Fantasy Versus – Playable and video
  • Yakuza: Like a Dragon – Video only
  • NBA 2K20 – Playable and video
  • Gungrave G.o.r.e. – Video only
  • Yo-Kai Watch 4++ – Vdeo only
  • Way of the Samurai Gaiden Katanakami – Video only
  • Gleamlight – Video only
Livestreams of stage events will also be provided, but the scheduled hasn’t been announced yet.

scalman

About cyberpunk maybe devs just too busy with full game to finish it, to make separate demo versions for shows so they just showing same thing over and over. I dont mind that if game will be ready on time. To make those demos for shows takes lots time

Aion002

I love that Sony is giving more and more attention to other regions out of the traditional ones. Sony always did that and each year she's increasing it.

Playstation truly is the de facto
worldwide console.

Hyped for TLU2, Nioh 2 and Elden Ring!

Last edited:

Banned
why they don't show any chinese project game that they funded before? I'm curious about those games

Shin

Banned
why they don't show any chinese project game that they funded before? I'm curious about those games
China/Taiwan, there's ChinaJoy where they showcase Chinese (mainland) made games.
China/Taiwan doesn't get along well politically so perhaps that's part of their reasoning.

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
Elden Ring is there! Oh my.

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread (it's even mentioned in the article).

99% the video mentioned there is simply the first trailer for the Taiwanese market..

IE: The trailer we already saw subtitled in Chinese. Keep expectations very low.

There may be some reveal (likely gameplay of games of which we have already seen gameplay) but anything on the groundbreaking level is extremely unlikely. This is a local show focused on the local market.

When they announce the stage shows, that's what will likely have new(ish) gameplay (at times it's the E3/gamescom/Tokyo Game Show demos rehashed, but we get to see them played live). Nothing more.

Does Taipei game show have booth babes?

This should answer your question. It's a couple of years old, but things have not changed.

Last edited:

chilichote

Doesn't Tommy Fisher said, there will be an Sony-Event were their unveil the PS5 in February? Or was ist OsirisBlack?

Is it that?

Fushitsusha

Banned
Regarding Elden Ring, don't get your hopes up. There are games on that list already released, meaning there is a big risk that the video will be the one from E3 but subtitled. Bandai Namco is there to talk about localization after all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom