• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDubya

Banned
VultureDude said:
now i take it absolutely everyone will forget the last 45 min and say the Sony press conference was a smashing success! :lol

People would have to be crazy to forgive them for the awful bore so far. Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy are like the only things that make this system worthwhile.

Err... what's this big secret, I wonder.

Ah, the non-secret, the Dual Shock Mark III, big whoop.

Aryuken

Banned
Raiden is playing GRAy FOx this round?

Hmm...looked a bit too much, but cool. The trailer was a bit slow paced but cool too.

Kutaragi in a white suit bitches, 4d is coming. Its the megaton

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
FF13 and MGS4... wow. Next gen is finally here. Sorry MS, I'm calling premature game over for the 360 :p

Striek

VultureDude said:
now i take it absolutely everyone will forget the last 45 min and say the Sony press conference was a smashing success! :lol
Purportedly Sony has shown at least a dozen titles that look better than ANYTHING on the market, have annnounced a standard HDD, FREE ONLINE play, have shown some cool eyetoy stuff...

WHAT WOULD IT TAKE FOR THIS CONFERENCE TO BE GOOD?

Its just a circle-jerk of hate from my viewpoint (stream wont connect but I've seen images from most everything).

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
CONTROLLER SECRET

OH NOES

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Oh fuck you gamespot, perfectly smooth streaming until it drops, I go back into it and it's buffering all over the place and is a fucking slideshow.

Assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom