• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shompola

Banned
Uhh MGS4, while impressive showed us nothing new basically.. Where is the gameplay? Hopefullt at the KONAMI booth... otherwise the presentation was what I was expecting to see as I have hinted several times in several threads and posts during this year.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
IT IS FUCKING AWESOME THAT SONY IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF VIDEOGAME INNOVATION ONE CONSOLE FUTURE FUCK YES HAHAHAHAHAHAH :D:D:D

Phoenix

LOL, Nintendo am cry.

Sony is just shameless in their ripping off of Nintendo. Just shameless :)

Its going to take people some time to be able to use that controller just like it will for Nintendo.

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
That looks fucking ridiculous. :lol :lol :lol

Warhawk = how NOT to do the gyro/Wii thing. Holy crap. :lol :lol

Sean

Banned
:lol :lol :lol

Not only did they blatantly rip the Wii controller tilt functionality, they have the nerve to call it a "Fantastic innovation" !!! :lol

human5892

Queen of Denmark
100kutagari.jpg

"SOWII NINTENDO"

Tabris

omg! look at him playing warhawk!!!

I do that without 6 degree motion just by nature! Now I'll be doing it with purpose!!

That is awesome!

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
That is absolute horse shit, quick photoshops people!

Sony Wii Steal Everything!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Hahahahahaha, Wiimote function copied! LOL at "Innovation". What is Nitnendo gonna do now? :p

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Just so you know, this and the wiimote are quite different.

In other news, microsoft launched their system too early!

that warhawk demo with the controller made it look more distracting than anything else.

I hope the Wii controller isn't so out of (no pun intended) control.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I may be alone in this amongst Nintendo fans, but I'm thrilled that Sony copied Nintendo! It's not exactly the same, but I still want it to become the industry standard and between the PS3 and Wii it will be!

acidviper

Banned
Why didn't someone in the audience stand up and yell, You copied Nintendo fucknuts.

OMFG 60GB and 20GB pack
November 17th
20 GB 499/549 CDN
60 GB 599/659 CDN.

OMFG

puebla

watching that guy play warhawk really lets me know how stupid this function is. i hope you can turn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom