• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalAlien

Banned
Juice said:
Worst. Conference. Ever. Even worse than Nintendo E3 2003.

Never thought I'd see the day.

What exactly did you expect? they released the controller, confirmed the HD and showed some games... that's what they were suppose to do wasn't it?

bumpkin

Do what you do best Sony, rip off Nintendo's ideas. To all of you who made fun of Nintendo not talking about the Wii's controller for so long, now you see why.

Fucking scumbags...

stolin

Abort the boomerang!!! Add Nintendo Wii functionality!!!

Abort! Abort! They had a great idea.... Add it quick.. Back to the DualShock!!

puebla

mgs4 seems like it will be incredible. raiden looks crazy.

i'm not really digging the controllers "secret".

Jasoco

Banned
I'm getting this huge Microsoft Windows vibe with Sony right now. Way to think of original ideas, Sony.

I can't wait to see if Nintendo makes a comment about it tomorrow. Someone get Reggie on the line.

EekTheKat

Mission complete Kojima, you just managed to destroy whatever's left of Neogaf with that trailer :lol

Jesus holy fuck @ Kojima putting that at the end of the MGS4 teaser. Whenever I think of this year's E3 now that image of Snake at the end will be forever burned in my mind.

lancubap

6:36pm: "Six degrees of freedom" without external sensors, can track movements with tilts. Comes standard with every PS3.

6:33pm: Ken Kutaragi takes the stage. Shows off the PS3 controller, which, fortunately, looks like the PS2 Dual Shock pad, but with gyroscopic features.

They copied Nintendo, as always. But there is not the external sensor, so it is like Yoshi's Universal Gravitation: and it is useless.

(Sono dei Gran Figli di Puttana. Voi della Sony siete veramente dei bastardi figli di puttana, ma tanto la Nintendo vi farà il culo comunque)

Striek said:
Purportedly Sony has shown at least a dozen titles that look better than ANYTHING on the market, have annnounced a standard HDD, FREE ONLINE play, have shown some cool eyetoy stuff...

WHAT WOULD IT TAKE FOR THIS CONFERENCE TO BE GOOD?

Its just a circle-jerk of hate from my viewpoint (stream wont connect but I've seen images from most everything).

1) I just got back from a meeting. Guess I should be glad I did, since it's running so late.

2) I predicted this weeks ago. Xbox fans were NOT going to be caught off-guard and we're seeing some seriously disengenous posts here. I'll have to sift through and see what the folks who are pretty fair think about the whole thing.

3) Gamespot sucks and won't let me connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom