• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxleyes

Banned
Nintendo; watch them have a demo of someone holding one of those DS3s tomorrow, and Miyazaki comes out on stage with the Wii control, and a LINK on the screen just slices the guy's hands off. :D

scarybore

And they have done it again. Plug me into the Matrix please and don't wake me up!

Nintendo and Microsofts conferences will be interesting. $499.99!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
2 SKUS NO

$500

OMFG WHAT ATHWHAT

sp0rsk said:
Just so you know, this and the wiimote are quite different.

In other news, microsoft launched their system too early!
Sony tried but they did it wrong. They have no idea how the controller should work! That guy could hardly control the jet in Warhawk : P

$500 20GB
$600 60GB

SHIT. I think I'll be waiting until FFXIII and MGS4 drop before I snag myself one.

edit: At least we don't have open pricing plan for the 60GB like they will in Japan.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
If anything, this Sony controller thing fucks Microsoft. More games able to be put on both PS3 and Wii, but not 360.
MS in Japan is gone, heh.

unifin

:lol :lol

nice try, sony

not at all as functional as wiimote

1) not 3D- merely tilting
2) nunchaku has the same thing
3) relies on two hands
4) not as precise as wiimote with sensor bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom