• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2006 Conference Thread (start at reply ~#1300)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
Midas said:
We'll see how it turns out... :)

I guess you will update your first post though.

Yup. On top of that, you could always go to the regular summary thread and go to the first post, which is updated usually twice a day with a lot of new info.

llTll

Banned
Amir0x said:
Yup. On top of that, you could always go to the regular summary thread and go to the first post, which is updated usually twice a day with a lot of new info.

which would be much better, i hate the idea of going page by page to see the news

guise

Dammit, 12am in the UK?! I'm going to be wasted on tuesday if i stay up late. I still need to find a way to weasel out of work 30 mins early for the nintendo conference.

Powernaps it is then!

Midas

HowardMoon said:
Dammit, 12am in the UK?! I'm going to be wasted on tuesday if i stay up late. I still need to find a way to weasel out of work 30 mins early for the nintendo conference.

Powernaps it is then!

Watch it at work! :p

HowardMoon said:

Powernaps it is then!

That is assuming that Nintendo will actually make it to their conference on time this year.

Midas

The Abominable Snowman said:
This needs to be unpinned until it's time, because pinning topics make them less active. The Nintendo thread is catching up!!!

Hehe, you can't stop that thread now. It's way too late! :p

Ponn

Banned
Midas said:
Hehe, you can't stop that thread now. It's way too late! :p

Yea, once they start the worshiping and praying to their God Nintendo like the whole last page it's all over from there. That's the point when I just stop reading the Nintendo threads all together.

Thankfully Amirox is good at updating first posts so no matter how long and trite any of these threads get you can always just check out the first post.

Dahbomb

"There have always been moments when the course of history shifted....

...That turning point is upon us now."

- Magneto, E3.

:)

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Will we see the MGS4 trailer in the Sony conference or will we see that later at konami's press conference?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
psycho_snake said:
Will we see the MGS4 trailer in the Sony conference or will we see that later at konami's press conference?
I'd like to know that too. What was it like on a conference 2 years ago? I think they had a short version of the MGS3 trailer at the sony conf. then a full trailer at Konamis.

psycho_snake said:

i asked that a few pages back, and the response i got was that what's gonna happen is they'll show a severely edited version at the Sony conference, but I dont even think that will happen.
We're just gonna have to wait til the Konami conference, i think, whichi s may 9th

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Speaking of which, to mods and admins:

How sure are you that GAF can make it through? Will we be okay here or are you expecting a crash?

Amir0x

Banned
Y2Kevbug11 said:
Speaking of which, to mods and admins:

How sure are you that GAF can make it through? Will we be okay here or are you expecting a crash?

Well, there's been some odd issues recently with a few things... we just won't know until it happens if it will hold up. With our new server, we should EASILY be able to handle whatever load comes... but there are other issues that are being worked on.

What's everyone doing for the conferences/E3?

For tomorrow night, I plan on getting some snacks, making a rocktacular winamp playlist, and do some studying til Gamespot is good and ready to touch me.

Midas

tsp_gatmog said:
What's everyone doing for the conferences/E3?

For tomorrow night, I plan on getting some snacks, making a rocktacular winamp playlist, and do some studying til Gamespot is good and ready to touch me.

Hehe, sounds like a party! I should pick up some nice fruits, grapes? Maybe a mango or two. I'll be home 5 hours or so before it starts so I'm just gonna wait, while hoping that something interesting leaks... :p

Midas

Forsete said:
I saved two Maxwell House "Instant Coffe Sticks" in case I get tired before 01:00. :D

Hehe, maybe I should buy a Red bull or two just in case, I know I will be tired 01:00. :)

Midas

Firest0rm said:
I just signed up for GSP to see this conf. :p I'm not waiting another 2 hours because IGN couldn't get the feed live!

Hehe, you can watch it without signing up... :)

Decided to sign up with GameSpot to get the 700k live stream.

Figured I'd rather watch that then most of the movies I'll likely go see this summer so what the hell.

I'll get to check out all of GameSpot's subscriber offerings as well in the process, though, which I've never done as an IGN Insider.

WalkMan

Banned
C- Warrior said:
Cus Amirox works for Fox news on his spare time. He's fair and balanced.
He covers both sides of the story, Kataragi's side and Kaz Hirai's side. :lol

The anticipation really is killing me, I'm really glad that they had the meeting two days before E3.

Ponn01 said:
kazkendoubleteam.jpg

*Crowd mumbling"

Kutaragi: "Ahem"

*Crowd quiets down*

Kutaragi: "$299 with 60GB HDD included. Suck it bitches."

*walks off*

And then you wake up right?

Ponn

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:
And then you wake up right?

Me? I've always stated I expect a 399 - 499 price point w/ HDD. I would be ecstatic if they announce 299 w/ HDD but i'm not betting on it.

That picture and post was just illustrating every MS Fanboys and MS themselves worst nightmare.

PhatSaqs said:
It wont be over It wont be over 399.
I remember the "THE PSP CAN'T BE UNDER $350 GUYZ!!?! SONY WILL GOE TEH BANKRUPTZ!!"-type comments from the past few E3's. Deja Vu, I can't wait until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom