• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2013 Conference

Circle T

Really excited to see the Destiny reveal. Want to see that game in action, hopefully realtime and not CG like everything else today :/

If the console is less that 499 I will insta-preorder. Anything more I have to think between the X1 and PS4 (still leaning toward PS4 at this point)

carlos

Seems like the consensus here is "save us, Sony"
add me to that group...

Go go decent price and possibly a Rockstar megaton for good measure

DaBoss

What I think Sony should do:
  • Don't focus on the box too much. MS had the advantage of showing it off already and had their entire conference focused on games. That is something Sony should do too.
  • No DRM. Talk about it, and you'll get the curiosity of lots of gamers.
  • Reasonable price. Price lower than Microsoft (something close to $400USD would be ideal) and you will get the attention of gamers.
  • Show a variety of games. The Ubisoft conference had the most variety, but was lackluster. Show a variety of good games and Sony will do great.

SpecX

I'm ready for this Sony. Jump right into it like Microsoft and give us the goods we are expecting. I'm hoping for 1 SKU, none of that DRM crap, and a price below $450 to instantly reserve on Amazon.

jiggle

ieSM46QzuVr3l.gif

hyped!
but bracing for the worst

This is it gentlemen.

Final conference, final console unveil.

This could be the last traditional console reveal we see for years.

Cerny and Kaz, do it.

BibiMaghoo

Please do not be 30% more expensive in the UK than the US. This would be a wonderful start.

Also Final Fantasy. Like, a good one. If you do not show The Last Guardian, you should bow and apologise for the disgrace.

Do not charge for online play
Do not DRM the consoles games
Do not disappoint me.

Then you can have all my money for years.

Beth Cyra

Give me Versus XIII. I don't care if it's PS3/PS4 or a fucking Cell phone. Just give me the Nomura goodness and I will buy whatever it's on at any price Sony.

Versus XIII is an instant preorder of your machine at the highest price if needed damn it.

Top Bottom