• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2013 Conference

Dz3nk_zps6e04b44c.jpg

bonercop

Save us Sony.

hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done;
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Woo hoo! Can't wait for all those service unavailable pages! Gonna be awesome!

Come on mods, have a heart. Let us get our IRC on. We are not going to be able to communicate otherwise and you know it. =/

Amir0x

Banned
I need some pure sanity this E3. I just need Sony to come in, announce no system-wide DRM, a $399.99 price point, and the following games:

Sony Santa Monica's title
Last Guardian
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Plus whatever else, and I'll take it, because goddamn I need it

teiresias

I can't decide between using the Youtube stream or the Ustream stream on the playstation site. Anyone have a recommendation?

Also, IRC link please? I got PM'd one and tried to connect a few times with no success, and now it says there are too many connections from my IP? Am I just screwed?

I need some pure sanity this E3. I just need Sony to come in, announce no system-wide DRM, a $399.99 price point, and the following games:

Sony Santa Monica's title
Last Guardian
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Plus whatever else, and I'll take it, because goddamn I need it
From your lips to God's ears.

Boss Man

Can anything be done to try and keep GAF alive during this? Avatars off or anything?

edit: PM the IRC stuff to me plase

xaosslug

I can't decide between using the Youtube stream or the Ustream stream on the playstation site. Anyone have a recommendation?

Also, IRC link please? I got PM'd one and tried to connect a few times with no success, and now it says there are too many connections from my IP? Am I just screwed?

Ustream was the only stream that worked for me and my crap Internet (at the time) during Sony's PS Meeting. I would go with that.

I'm excited, yet expect to be disappointed. This is Sony's E3 to lose.

So I guess it's 39 minutes until GAF crashes and burns? Maybe the additional servers will kick in this time (lol). Guess I'll see you guys in 2 and a half hours.

Seems like the consensus here is "save us, Sony"
add me to that group...

Go go decent price and possibly a Rockstar megaton for good measure

Honestly wasn't too impressed with anything from the Microsoft, EA, and Ubisoft conferences other than MGSV and Watch Dogs. Can't wait for Sony's conference and Nintendo's Direct. They'll save us. HYPE.

PS2 KID

I'm so pumped for it. I hope Sony brings down the house.

Please PM me the IRC. I can't remember it since the last time I was there was the PS3 launch.

Top Bottom