• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference 2016 |OT|

What are you most excited for?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gandalf

I'm not sure how this could top last years? So I'm going in with no real hopes and dreams, that way I won't be disappointed... hopefully.

Gurish

Sony really don't need to work hard to take this year's E3, don't need a holy trinity, even one good presentation like Horizon last year would be enough, competition is so poor this year it's most probably in their bag.

Oh man, I'm second row and holy sh*t, I know what I am seeing.

image.php

Anyone using the ps3 live app? I'm having strange issues with the audio switching to spanish randomly... and it keeps crashing. My PS4 and X1 are downstairs and I'd like to watch it in another room. This is super frustrating.

Abzu looks sodding gorgeous. Hope the gameplay lives up to the visuals.

Just as excited for Bound. Platforming while saving a trippy as fuck world through the power of dance? Sign me the fuck up!

weevles

Any one watching the Sony Live Feed? The conference starts at 6pm PST, but they are showing smaller titles and such.

The nightmare has become reality. My power just went out. I have 8% battery left on my phone. I'm sitting in my car charging my phone so I can watch this hopefully glorious conference on my phone with a cracked ass screen. This better be a good one.

HMD

Can I get my IP unbanned from the IRC? I'm banned even though I've never used an IRC for more than two minutes.

Top Bottom