• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference 2016 |OT|

What are you most excited for?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Simo

Hey man, I dont where else to ask but are there rumours about RDR2 or a remaster?

I want a remaster so bad myself.

Sorry just saw this. lol ekim and enter the dragon punch here on GAF have been saying a new Red Dead is supposed to be revealed this week. So far, nothing.

There are a few threads on GAF about the new Red Dead including a map leak but I think you saw that one?

jmaine_ph

I still can't get over that Orchestra. Holy shit. To learn that all the music from that conference was performed right there live by the Orchestra is mind blowing. The God of War theme was one of the best pieces I think I've ever heard in video games. That gave me chills. So good.

Old news by now I'm sure but Adam Boyes went on record saying nothing in the conference was cut or pulled. The content and running time for the show had been locked for months.

Which is sort of amusing given how he seems to have contradicted himself on PS live, saying (paraphrased) "that he did not know what was going to be at the conference".

T-0800

Watched the conference again and started hoarding up PS4 games before the inevitable purchase of the console itself. Tearaway Unfolded and Gravity Rush are already on the way, The Last of Us and God of War 3 should be dispatched soon. While these four are all PS3 and Vita ports, I've never owned a Sony console before so I've never played them. :) GOW3 is probably a bad starting point (?) but that E3 demo for the reboot got me hyped.

GOW3 has always been a PS4 game. That opening.

According to Facebook Sony dominated E3 . Has a thread been made?http://venturebeat.com/2016/06/15/so...oks-data-says/

You've posted a faulty link: http://venturebeat.com/2016/06/15/sony-won-the-press-conference-war-facebooks-data-says/

Sorry just saw this. lol ekim and enter the dragon punch here on GAF have been saying a new Red Dead is supposed to be revealed this week. So far, nothing.

There are a few threads on GAF about the new Red Dead including a map leak but I think you saw that one?

If it is real, they might be in talks to reschedule a more appropriate timing.

Possibly, Gamescom, a potential PSX may be better venues.

tr00per

Aug: No Mans Sky, Deus Ex, Madden
Sept: Fifa, NBA 2K, Destiny Expansion
9/30 FFXV
October: Skyrim, Battlefield, The Last Guardian, Titanfall 2
10/31 PSVR Launch
Nov: COD, Dishonored, Watch Dogs 2
Dec: South Park

Don't forget KH 2.8 in December too. I'd say this generation has finally rounded out

They're giving away some free avatars, themes and betas for watching trailers. Super easy and quick to do in case anyone likes those kinds of things.

http://live.playstation.com/

Thanks!

mishakoz

Whelp, guess the RDR rumor wasn't true.

(The rumor was that the new RDR trailer was pulled from Sony due to Orlando shooting and graphic material. Part of the rumor was that it would be released today, the 19th. Thread about rumor was locked)

DKHF

Looking at that release schedule, all I can think is damn, poor Trico is going to get murdered. In more ways than one.
Are the vast majority of people buying Titanfall 2 and Battlefield really likely to have bought TLG in the first place? I think the crossover between TLG buyers and mega popular AAA shooter buyers is minuscular.

Are the vast majority of people buying Titanfall 2 and Battlefield really likely to have bought TLG in the first place? I think the crossover between TLG buyers and mega popular AAA shooter buyers is minuscular.

It's not so much about crossover appeal but rather giving a game some room to let it breathe and stand out. The Last Guardian won't be given the opportunity to do that if it's released at a time when the market is at its most hectic and bustling with the biggest titles of the year. Those are the games that will grab the headlines and the advertisement space and whatnot. Nobody's expecting TLG to be a big hit, but at least give it a fighting chance.

Top Bottom