• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Press Conference 6/9/14 @ 6PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutal Truth

Neo Member
No! i have to teach my cardio class at 7pm pst! damn it!

So i guess they'll be going last for the day, once again saving the best for last!

Alright, this is my last edit for the night. Added Macheezmo
ea93wmdv0bf0.png
I'll be back at it tomorrow morning.

Reminder for anyone willing to add more people over night: Save as a PNG with full quality!

Alright, this is my last edit for the night. Added Macheezmo

I'll be back at it tomorrow morning.

Reminder for anyone willing to add more people over night: Save as a PNG with full quality!

I think you should be the only one adding people. If others start doing it also, it might make the whole thing unorganized and chaotic, and it would introduce errors and omissions.

It's the sillyness that was always on the Xbox side and I never got it. I still dont get it.

Atleast there are still awesome quality GIFs here.
It could be worse. People could be spouting some console war nonsense but instead are just having fun getting excited for something. I see no harm.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
i think we are missing a second hype train that had miyazaki's face on it too! but add me on all the hype! my face says it all!!!!

DieH@rd

Banned
Amazing.

WiiU line at the end is masterful.

made this hehe!
KAPTAIN......PlayStation ?? Or something lol...
i3CQBt2rmHglu.jpg
Nice. :)

Does anyone know why Kaz stopped appearing in PlayStation conferences ever since his promotion to CEO? It is still a Sony business, and one of their most successful ATM.

In the same vein, why has Ballmer never appeared for any Xbox conferences?
E3 Press Conferences are always hosted by the bosses of those divisinos. CEOs almost never appear. During the time when Kaz was SCE boss, Howard Stringer never appeared.

Cerny sub? I am surprised people are actually giving that dude credence, homage and obeisance after the Knack debacle.

What debacle? That it was a mediocre launch title (which I happened to enjoy) ? I don't get what was such a revelation about that.

I also don't understand how Knack's flaws as a game somehow reflect poorly on Cerny's leadership when it comes to the designing of the PS4.

Shredderi

While I acknowledge the flaws with the whole circus, I love E3. It is pretty much the only time of the year that I get really excited like I used to as a kid when it was christmas. That being said, I'm not gonna get hyped this year because I dont want to feel disappointed. Nope. Could not say that with a straight face. I'm all over this hype train!

Mung

Cerny sub? I am surprised people are actually giving that dude credence, homage and obeisance after the Knack debacle.

Rubbish.

One 'bad' game (which in fact many enjoyed) does not outweigh his huge contributions to many great games over the years, and especially does not outweigh his impact on the ps4. Perspective is needed.

This reminds me of that anniversary thread I made celebrating the birth of the Kaz meme... that ended up being locked for no apparent reason. I'm seeing all the all-time greats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom