• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony : Paris Games Week press conference dated

ViciousDS

Banned
This was just posted on FB:

UYZwvUJ.jpg

oh......shit

Melchiah

Just got Housemarque's newsletter as well, which said:
We have a few things to show you.
Starting today, on the Housemarque homepage you'll see a giant countdown and five question marks. Each day next week one slot will unlock revealing something we prepared to celebrate the Paris Game Week and our 20th anniversary.

Stay tuned and don't forget to buy some popcorn!

delSai

Housemarque will likely reveal the game that they're working on with Eugene Jarvis (the creator of Defender, NARC, Smash TV etc.).
This seems likely. Housemarque is one of my favorite devs, so im excited to find out what else they're working on besides Alienation.

eFKac

This seems likely. Housemarque is one of my favorite devs, so im excited to find out what else they're working on besides Alienation.

I'm not so sure.

Just a few days ago they were looking for people to do some first playtests in Helsinki on Twitter.

Also wasn't the collaboration announced less than a year ago?
It may be it, I mean it seems that they have something more than just Alienation, but it seems early for the Eugene Jarvis project. They have a lot on their plate currently though, no doubt.

Alo0oy

Banned
Because it still sells a lot on other platforms, lol.

Sony shouldn't be dumb and buy exclusives.

Maybe it's not bought, maybe it's just a VR game since their main competitor doesn't support VR. Any VR game in the near future by the big third parties will either be PS4/PC exclusive or PS4 exclusive just by default.

I did a predictions post for Push Square which I hope some of you will be interested in reading. There's justification and detail on the website, but here's a brief summary:

• Quantic Dream
  • GT7
  • DriveClub add-on
  • Dreams
  • Uncharted multiplayer
  • Short Horizon trailer
  • London Studio PSVR game
  • Updates on digital games: Shadow of the Beat, WiLD, Rime, etc
  • Co-marketing games: CoD, Destiny, Battlefront
  • Street Fighter V character
  • Far Cry Primal gameplay reveal
  • Nier New Project
  • PS4 sales figures
  • Firmware update roadmap
  • November PS Plus lineup

Like I say, there's way more in the article. Hopefully you enjoy the read: http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015...cements_should_you_expect_at_paris_games_week

Let me know what you think!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Really hoping for some fresh new IP from the Japanese studios... like the oft-rumored Level 5 game or the Sony first party "FF killer" RPG.

Elfstruck

Really hoping for some fresh new IP from the Japanese studios... like the oft-rumored Level 5 game or the Sony first party "FF killer" RPG.

Level 5 will probably be at PSX. And you won't hear about that FF killer for a long time, maybe toward the end of PS4 cycle.

Verendus

Banned
Oh wow, there is actually a thread for this. I thought it was weird how there's nothing on GAF. Probably because most of you are filthy americans, but you know whatever, I'm not judging. At least you're not French. Eh? Huh? Know what I'm saying?

I'm mildly excited for this. If you live in the UK, you could probably drive here. If you wanted to prove just how hardcore/crazy of a fan you are.

Oh wow, there is actually a thread for this. I thought it was weird how there's nothing on GAF. Probably because most of you are filthy americans, but you know whatever, I'm not judging. At least you're not French. Eh? Huh? Know what I'm saying?

I'm mildly excited for this.

please.

Ray Down

Banned

I'm mildly excited for this.

image.php

Verendus

Banned
I wasn't serious about the French thing. It was a just a joke. In case you miscontrue it. I'm not that kind of person.

Anyone actually going to this here? Surely there are some French GAFfers, right?

Philippo

I'm mildly excited for this. If you live in the UK, you could probably drive here. If you wanted to prove just how hardcore/crazy of a fan you are.

filthy yankees are not welcomed in our exclusive party.
we euro boyz only feast with cheese and wine
and hopefully good games

Elandyll

Banned

I -am- French.

(And naturalized American citizen as well).

Skeptical_Dog.png

Can't go though, not visiting family until next year I think.

bombshell

I did a predictions post for Push Square which I hope some of you will be interested in reading. There's justification and detail on the website, but here's a brief summary:

• Quantic Dream
  • GT7
  • DriveClub add-on
  • Dreams
  • Uncharted multiplayer
  • Short Horizon trailer
  • Nier New Project
  • PS4 sales figures

Like I say, there's way more in the article. Hopefully you enjoy the read: http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015...cements_should_you_expect_at_paris_games_week

Thanks for linking, it was a good read.

I was prepared to write "No Man's Sky?", but you actually mentioned that in the article, just not in the listing on here.

Solid conference if all this happens, though GT7 is a risky prediction, but I'd love to see it unveiled. If that doesn't happen, then Sony is probably bringing a huge surprise game instead.

• Quantic Dream
  • GT7
  • DriveClub add-on
  • Dreams
  • Uncharted multiplayer
  • Short Horizon trailer
  • Nier New Project
  • PS4 sales figures

Seems plausible, we already got confirmation of no GT7 though.

From the blog, lol.

Please note, much like E3 is targeted to the US audience and Tokyo Game Show is targeted at Japan, Paris Games Week is primarily aimed at European gamers — keep that in mind as you watch. Not everything mentioned or shown in the presentation will necessarily apply to gamers in the United States.

I guess Verendus is Fred Dutton.

I wasn't serious about the French thing. It was a just a joke. In case you miscontrue it. I'm not that kind of person.

Anyone actually going to this here? Surely there are some French GAFfers, right?

I'm just up the road from France in the north of England. In fact, I like to call myself French just to annoy my local UKIP MP.

I hope Shu recognises this and pops round for a scone.

I can't contain my hype for more Driveclub. Someone hold me.

Double jab at Americans, I see.

iNvid02

im liking how these european trade shows are becoming more prominent, E3 is still the beast but seems more spread out through the year ending with keighley's show and the PS experience. good stuff

wiibomb

My only real hope is the announce that bioshock collection the african retailer was leaking, that would be so nice to have specially if it has all 3 games.

Other than that I'm not expecting much

Verendus

Banned
I still haven't played any of the BioShock games. I think I may have played the first one for about 10 minutes on the 360, but I can't trust my memory. Things blur together.

I still haven't played any of the BioShock games. I think I may have played the first one for about 10 minutes on the 360, but I can't trust my memory. Things blur together.

Bioshock trilogy remaster to be announced at PGW confirmed.

On another note, does anyone know where and how Verendus got his tag? I thought he was an insider at Playstation...isn't his tag kinda ironic lol?

Top Bottom