• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony PSP Viral Marketrs caught REd-handed

Joe Molotov

Rancid Mildew said:
From this point forward, we will just stick to making cool products, and use this site to give you nothing but the facts on the PSP.

Sony Computer Entertainment America"

I don't think Sony can even bear to face the facts about the PSP anymore.

Zer0

Banned
beermonkey@tehbias said:
Everybody keeps saying that but nobody gives us any godd%#!* links. Post some links, we need some more laughs like this!

major nelson? ******? *******? every ****ing 360 "amateur" blog?

Joe Molotov said:
I don't think Sony can even bear to face the facts about the PSP anymore.

:lol

I don't really blame them for saying that. It's only necessary for marketing to say Sony makes cool products. The way they phrased it though is such a ridiculous attempt to salvage the good will of the gaming community. If they really think we speak like that, they need to be reeducated.

Blame!

from SA.com :lol

UglyPimp said:
Yo, yo, yo. What's the bizzle up in tha shizzle? We're hella undaground with ma peeps, buy a PSP to look exsta fresh! Yo, get yo game on yo dubs cause we be showin the tightest ice up in dis mug and shorties all hollerin! Holla back playa!

Here sum thangs you be doin on ma screen, dawg:

- Ghostride yo whip in Need for Speed Underground(TM). Off da hook dubs, B!
- Get gangsta in Grand Theft Auto: San Adreas(TM). Get yo slugs on fo sho!
- Get yo ninja mug on in Metal Gear Solid: Portal Ops(TM) fool!
- And grips more playa!

Lest you a hata you comin propa with my wares!

Hollla at your boy. I'm only $249.99 which be two Bennies and a Fift!

-PSP(TM)

nice.....SA has some strong sony hate going on.

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
oh man, some of the defence posts by the site updaters were ****ing hilarious:

"we be just tryin to represent u guys... regular playas just tryin to get their gaem on, but now u gotta do all be dis then... u guys are noubs, pwnd!!" - 'charlie'

"You all is haters tymes 4. Dis is lee-git. Don't know why youse thinks this is a schill. Are site was registered through an external provider. We don't work for sony. And for all you dissin' my skillz I'm down for a one on one rap off or settling it street stylez if you feel me playa. Teh. I own a Nintendo DS and I love it. I would still like a PSP for shizzle. But the DS is just as solid." - 'cousinpete'

:lol dear god

_PsiFire_

Ezenzer said:
Wow, someone has gone and created a mock PS3 version of that site:

http://www.alliwantforxmasisaps3.com/

:lol
:lol :lol

Chucky-ChuckChuck: y0, what's up my main shizzle?!?!
Wigety-Winston: I pull it out of your butt, spit on it, and put it back in your butt... your anal cavity is filled now... you're moaning, louder, louder... like i did when you were in me...
Wigety-Winston: O SHIT!!! Wrong window br0... uh, heh... um, i mean... HAHAHA LAWLZ!! wasn't that funny shit?
Chucky-ChuckChuck: HAHAHA!~!~ You almost had me there!
Wigety-Winston: Dag y0, i really wantz me a ps3, DOG!
Chucky-ChuckChuck: I KN-I-ZOW home skittles.
Wigety-Winston: So like, I took a shit on my dad's chest this morning, in hopes that he'd know i wanted a ps3... he didn't like it to well.
Chucky-ChuckChuck: Dag, fooo! Maybe that wasn't such a good idea after all!
Wigety-Winston: FO'REAL!! LAWLZ!!
Chucky-ChuckChuck: It's ok home doggy... we'll git you a ps3, i put that on mah higgedy-hood yo!
Wigety-Winston: yizah! But uh, i've been reading some not so favorable things about the ps3 homey!
Chucky-ChuckChuck: Really?! No way! It costs $600 bucks... it's GOTTA be da-shit y0!
Wigety-Winston: Well, apparently not! I mean, i was considering an xbox 360 homeeee.
Chucky-ChuckChuck: Don't give up on me YET doggie...
Wigety-Winston: ok broseph... I'll keep it real for ya...
Wigety-Winston: So uh... i gotta, like.. do some homewerk... Um, i'll be online but i won't like... be here for real, or something... so um, er... i'll hit you up later
Chucky-ChuckChuck: Aight homey G! catch you on the flip sidez

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
So we now have Sony PR saying they "love the DS" and that it is "just as solid" as the PSP, right?

This is getting to be an amusing year, between the "Wii is more fun" thing and this...

MrNibbles

Banned
Rancid Mildew said:
I am very happy that Sony had the decency to reply to this and apologize even if they sound really stupid doing it.

"Busted. Nailed. Snagged. As many of you have figured out (maybe our speech was a little too funky fresh???), Peter isn't a real hip-hop maven and this site was actually developed by Sony. Guess we were trying to be just a little too clever. From this point forward, we will just stick to making cool products, and use this site to give you nothing but the facts on the PSP.

Sony Computer Entertainment America"

http://alliwantforxmasisapsp.com/blog/default.aspx

That's not an apology.
They're even saying they were TOO clever.
WTF ARROGANCE.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Seriously, this whole thing is so uncomfortable and sad. It's like watching Ashley Simpson do the little dance jig after she screwed her singing career on SNL. Over and over again.

They should re-do the "emo girl scavenger hunt" PSP ad with one where she kidnaps the guy's dog for ransom and leaves him disturbing clues on his Memory Stick

Mato

Zipatoni's people aren't as witty and professional as one would expect from a company of this nature.

moku said:
bune duggy said:
oh the images...:lol

bitter, I think you mean.
No, he means biter. Which is pronounced bite-er.

UrbanDictionary.com said:
biter

someone who copies off someone else constantly and when confronted about it, deny it and convince themselves that they were the ones to come up with the idea first.

"I know someone who is a complete biter...She copies my style."

Top Bottom