• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony releases new game trailer and GIFS for 'Zenith' on the PSVR2.

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/0...ming-zeniths-new-trailer-and-ps-vr2-features/
I’m thrilled to share our new trailer for Zenith: The Last City, a massively multiplayer world built for VR. Zenith on PlayStation VR2 is an entirely new immersive experience. Stunning visual upgrades, juicy new hardware features like headset rumble, gaze tracking, and adaptive triggers. You might have a hard time taking off the headset!
Trailer,

GIFS of gameplay,
InMWcKQ.gif

pC3qMqz.gif

yttfH5w.gif

lXYGc81.gif

Some of the arm movements seem slightly jerky but generally stable, and the game seems to play pretty good, the artstyle is nice and the animations are fluid as well. Demonstrates some of the PSVR features including Foveated Rendering and Eye-Tracking.

Last edited:

Crayon

Free upgrade. I was interested in trying this but over the last year the shadow of psvr2 has put a damper on my psvr1 activity.

Speaking of, I need to sell that thing....

I like mmos if I can drop in and dick around for 20-50 hours. I never want to do 100+ hours in them. Everyone being in vr should make a cute mmo like that pretty interesting, tho. So who know, maybe I'd end up loving it.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I played this at launch, but haven't played it in awhile. It was fun flying/gliding around and being able to climb almost anything.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
This always seemed a little too jank for me. Haven’t really changed my opinion on that so far.

Ceadeus

Gold Member
it looked much better than on Quest 2. I liked the game when it came out but it needed the extra horsepower the PS5 has. It's a fun little MMO ''under construction'' imo.

Last edited:

Elbereth

Hmm, maybe something my little one will enjoy.

Slowly starting to come the realization that I may have to order a second PSVR2

Last two gifs added. Didn't load at first for some reason.

Yeah the game is a bit jerky true. Might not be as bad in the headset though.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Those jerky/swimmy head movements don't feel jerky when you're the one doing them. But yeah, this looks like a slightly upgraded Quest game.

Those jerky/swimmy head movements don't feel jerky when you're the one doing them. But yeah, this looks like a slightly upgraded Quest game.

I mean many PSVR2 games will be upgraded quest games with better specs. They want to try and move some of those guys with Quest 2's over to PSVR2.

Top Bottom