• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Store: Beyond Two Souls for $34.99

methane47

lol WAT?

THE FUTURE IS HERE!!

I wonder who is going to resell this game to Gamestop on release day for 45 bucks

SRTtoZ

How come people cant be happy with a great price/sale?

TLOU was 40 bucks on some sites and the game is selling truckloads.

I had everything filled in and ready to greenlight it on the Checkout page but just couldn't bring myself to it. That's a helluva deal though... all my gaming dollars after this month are reserved for the PS4 launch, irrespective of Ms. Page's hotness. But $35... that's how much games ought to cost.

Crisium

Thanks, ordered. Glad I didn't jump on the Gamestop pre-order, as I was about to for the bonus DLC. But I'd rather watch 30 mins of bonus on youtube than pay $25 for it.

erragal

This thread is just weird..some are actually using this as evidence that the game might suck? Give me a break

There's a sizable contigent of individuals on this board that will take any opportunity to shit on a quantic game. Surprised this is your first encounter with the phenomenon.

Yeah this thing is weird:

-Release date is wrong and not updated
-Cover is wrong
-Gallery is not up-to-date
-Trailer is not up-to-date
-Description doesn't even mention Willem Dafoe like on all the other sites

This page looks exactly like it looked at E3 last year. Pretty sure this is just a mistake and probably like this since a while.

Carl

This thread is just weird..some are actually using this as evidence that the game might suck? Give me a break

"$60? I'll wait til it hits 40!"

"$40? I knew it was going to be shit"

People just like to shit on Cage's games.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
That's half the price you'd pay at any game launch. I just purchased one. Feels much better buying it from Sony than going out and paying basically $65. I played through Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, so this should be pretty good.

baekshi

Banned
Yeah this thing is weird:

-Release date is wrong and not updated
-Cover is wrong
-Gallery is not up-to-date
-Trailer is not up-to-date
-Description doesn't even mention Willem Dafoe like on all the other sites

This page looks exactly like it looked at E3 last year. Pretty sure this is just a mistake and probably like this since a while.

You mean, cover is not up to date.

B.O.O.M

There's a sizable contigent of individuals on this board that will take any opportunity to shit on a quantic game. Surprised this is your first encounter with the phenomenon.

Actually yeah I'm familiar with it..guess I shouldn't have been surprised

"$60? I'll wait til it hits 40!"

"$40? I knew it was going to be shit"

lol yep pretty much

Not like there isn't precedent for feeling that way. The man heads great-looking tech demos that appear more ambitious, gameplay-wise, than they really are. On top of that, they're poorly written. There is, however, some solid sense of satisfaction to be had when playing and looking back on them, kinda like an MST3K episode.

B.O.O.M

Not like there isn't precedent for feeling that way. The man heads great-looking tech demos that appear more ambitious, gameplay-wise, than they really are. On top of that, they're poorly written. There is, however, some solid sense of satisfaction to be had when playing and looking back on them, kinda like an MST3K episode.

As the post above yours show, it's entirely a matter of personal preferences. I personally love what he does and tries to do. But I guess that's a different topic altogether

Carl

Fun, gorgeous looking games that do things differently, and have interesting stories. They're not perfect, sure, but they're a hell of a lot better than people like to give him credit for. All comes down to personal opinion.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I had an error message for my billing address online, so I called their phone number 1-877-865-7669 and placed my order with the Product Model # PS398298. They charge when it ships.

I don't think they care giving that it comes down to product numbers in the end. Besides once this releases, QD will be working on their PS4 games. So I'd say its worth checking out. At least for that price.

I did pay like $5 for Indigo Prophecy and like $14 for Heavy Rain. They haven't gotten a full priced game out of me yet. But I did enjoy them. Especially for its overall quality. And I finished IP on PC too.

Top Bottom