• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soo that PlayStation TV huh?

Pstv was a lifesaver when my PS4's HDMI port got knocked out by a power surge. For the better part of a year, remote play thru the Pstv was how I played anything on PS4. Played through 100 hours of H:ZD that way.

As an aside, I always get momentarily confused when someone mentions the Pstv since Sony also made a Playstation-branded TV.

MrBenchmark

If you have network issues, turn off WiFi in sleep mode settings. On a regular Vita it disables low power WiFi, on the Playstation TV it also improves wired connections for some reason.

There is no reason for a MicroSD adapter. If it's hacked you can just use a USB drive on it.
mine are hard wired house is all cat6 gigabit switches router and 300Mbps internet and i'm using a PS4 Pro. Games like destiny with a persistant connection just work like shit on it. Remote play from PC is flawless the PSTV hardware just isnt up to the task and they never bothered to properly tweak the remote play.

Yet i've played over wireless from a windows Atom CPU tablet the same game from an Xbox with no issues.

also the DS4 seems to have more input lag than a DS3 with it as well.

Trust me I've tried every possible tweak fix trick.

autoduelist

I love mine even wo the whitelist. I have a huge ps1 and vita library and i dont think ive tried to play a game that wont play yet. Its great. I mean, sure, i wish everything was playable but there is still tons to use it for.

Top Bottom