• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sorry, but DriveClub isn't good. At all.

Relativ9

Driveclub doesn't have the driving feel of a GTS or Forza, but man are those tracks fun to race on! I think GT7 should learn from Driveclub and prioritize less the authentic real world tracks, and more incredible driving roads like they did in Driveclub with incredible vistas.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
tenor.gif

dr guildo

Mediocre game at most. Sick of it after 20mins, photo mode was cool tho.

You are so wrong, I can easily guess you are not familiar with arcade/ simcade racers.
Often, tastes are based of your experience at something. The more you know something, the more your tastes are accurate and based on facts, not feelings or emotions.

Last edited:

Abear21

Banned
I enjoyed it when it came out, Bikes is seriously underrated!

Point to point races were dope. Weather effects were dope.

Tracks were original and solid as well. There’s no disputing GT Sport is a better racer overall, but there’s really not much in the way of arcade racing on PS4 other than NFS. Drive club is still a great option for this fix...and F’n try Bikes!!!

treemk

Banned
One hour, so you tested the game with the slowest cars, if not the slowest car, so with no physic to feel and no way to test the fps as you haven't stressed the game to its fastest speed...

Doesnt matter, the physics just felt so wrong and i cant enjoy driving game like that unless its mario cart.

Gamerguy84

Everyone has their own opinion a d thats cool.

I probably have more hours in DC than any other game this gen. It was the only multiplayer I played.

Good simcade and Im disappointed to not get another one or a motocross (kiss my ass sony) because they dismantled evo.

That weather update was the best. Im going to pick up GT7 and a wheel to learn a true sim.

Fnord

May I ask what were you expecting from a 1080p game in a 75'' screen?

The game had some image quality flaws, but nothing serious, but on a 75'' TV everything is blown out of proportion.

Not sure, really. But I suppose I was expecting more than it delivered. Everything that isn't in the immediate focus area of the camera is super muddy and low-res. And the lack of AA really sticks out. I guess I should have expected as much without a Pro patch for the game. Still took me by surprise, though.

Top Bottom